𝙇𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙨

(a/n: Double update cuz the 'BE' concept photos have me in the best mood today 😭)
.
.
.

Jin ;

Drives with Seokjin were never dull, awkward or quiet. The two of you would constantly make jokes and laugh too loud. You would go from filling each other in on the latest gossip, to seeing who can tell the best dad jokes, to playing car games like eye spy. Driving together would always be a good time.

Yoongi ;

There wouldn't be much conversation between the two of you, however, it wouldn't be awkward either. The two of you would sit in comfortable silence, giving your minds a chance to relax from the busy lives you both have to maintain. The radio would be on as well, but more for background noise than anything.

Taehyung ;

Taehyung and yourself would always fight over the aux cable, ending in a game of Rock Paper Scissors. Despite the fact that you both have similar taste in music, this was always an on going issue between the two of you. Once the winner of the intense game of Rock Paper Scissors had there phone plugged in, Taehyung and yourself would sing your hearts out, pretending to be rock stars while playing imaginary electric guitars.

Namjoon ;

You'd be the one driving, obviously, while Namjoon sits in the passenger seat, always slightly facing towards you with one hand on your thigh as you drove. There would be light conversation that include a few jokes and embarrassing stories. The radio would be used as background noise except for when a song the both of you enjoy plays, which then gets put on full blast as the two of you sing and laugh together.

Hoseok ;

Hobi likes to use this as an opportunity to make sure you're okay. Even when you are, he never fails to double check. Hobi was always one to listen, asking about your day, your family, friends and never forgets the details such as, "Did you friend,(y/f/n) ever get her keys?" or "Is your mom feeling a bit better this week?"

Jungkook ;

Kookie would always intertwine your fingers with his as he drove, rubbing light circles on your palm with his thumb. Every now and then, he would bring your hand up to his lips, and gently place a kiss onto your soft skin, making you blush at his tenderness. There wouldn't be very heavy conversation, but casual ones along with occasional teasing from either one of you.

Jimin ;

Jimin and yourself would always have playful banter, teasing the other whenever there was an opportunity to do so. Your car rides would be a mixture of singing, teasing and loads of snacking. Jimin would also insist on driving the whole way, giving you a chance to nap before reaching your long a waited destination.
.
.
.

(a/: New cover coming soon, tehe 😼)