𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙜𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨

Hoseok ;

Hobi would shower you with compliments, making sure to let you know how good you look. He would be an absolute sweetheart about it,making sure you felt good about yourself. However, as innocent as he acted, he would always sneak a peek whenever you weren't looking.

Namjoon ;

Joonie would shamelessly gawk at your behind whenever he got the chance,biting his lip as his eyes followed you around. Eventually, feeling teased enough, he would grab you by the thighs, lifting you up enough for your legs to wrap around his body, "What did I say about teasing me baby."

Jungkook ;

Jk would flush everytime you turn around, having to pry his eyes away from your lower half and mentally scold himself everytime he caught himself staring. When catching him stare and flush multiple times, you purposefully bend to pick up nothing in particular or make sure to walk slightly ahead of him everytime.

Jimin;

Being the shamelessly affectionate person he is, Jimin would slap your backside every chance he could. Jimin would always be extra touchy when you'd wear yoga pants. Always with his hands on you, physically unable to keep to himself,which you honestly didn't mind and would even purposefully wear yoga pants, knowing it makes him a total simp.

Jin ;

Jin would make sure you know how good you look but would also tease you and tell you not to wear them because he doesn't want others to look and stare. "You're mine, okay?" he'd say with a pout after playfully teasing you for the hundredth time today.

Taehyung ;

Taehyung would sneakily stare at your backside and grin to himself. He would also make sure to let you know how much he loves those pants but probably complain because they aren't Gucci. "Come on babe, no girl of mine should be walking around Guuci less," he would say before dragging your form into a Gucci outlet store.

Yoongi ;

Yoongi would pull you to sit on his lap while he works on his computer, using his free hand to softly roam your thighs as well as your hips, making sure to compliment your pants, asking you to wear them more often.
.
.
.

(a/n: Don't forget to vote, it would mean a lot, Thank You 💜✨!!!)