Oh No

We finished our day at the hospital and we went back to my apartment. Mike and I made some dinner together and was planning on spending a peaceful night in until his phone rang.

"It's my sister." He said and answered the phone.

After the phone call was over Mike looked at me.

"Will you be okay here on your own?" He asked.

"Yeah, what's wrong, is everything okay?"

"Yeah, my sister said she wants to see me. I'm actually worried about you, will you be okay?"

"Go babe, I'll be fine in my own home." I said to him.

He still had a worried look on his face even as he pulled a T-Shirt onto himself.

"I'm home, just go help your sister." I said and kissed him on the lips. He held onto my hips for a really long time.

"If anything happens, just call me." He said and kissed me before leaving.

When he left I started to read through some medical journals from John's Hopkins University. Which I have a thing for their medical journals, along with Oxford University's journals as well. I was invested into the topic of lipid management that I didn't notice a suddenly eerie silence in the room. I put down my iPad and padded across towards the hallway, but then I felt a sharp blow to the back of my head before I fell to the ground.

"You look amazing in this dress." Mike said.

I looked at him in his sharp, navy blue suit. "You're not so bad yourself."

"Not bad?" Mike laughed and I tiptoed to kiss him on his cheek.

"You look really sexy in that suit." I added and Mike cupped my face in his hands and kissed me on the lips.

I would have loved to stay in that dream but my eyes fluttered open the second I felt a sudden burst of light coming from wherever the hell I was.

"Wakey, wakey my little one." It was my dad's voice. Oh no. I should have went with Mike or I should've agreed to those bodyguards with Sara.

"Shit." I whispered to myself.

"Yes, shit is right darling. Its the same thing I said when you were born." My dad said and started to run his fingers along my jawline. I was tied up and couldn't move away from him.

"You were a screamer and the first thing I thought was, you'd be a future screamer in the sack, I could make loads of cash by selling your body to make ends meet. Your mother stopped me from executing that when you were twelve and I decided I want to do that, she wasn't on board with that, took you and Sara and moved out."

"No one would be on board with that." I spoke up.

"Oh yes, I showed off pictures of you to some Russian guys. They very well know how to handle a person like you. Now here we are, you are with a Russian, but I'm not getting money out of it. He's a disgrace to all Russians."

"Mike is nothing like the Russians you are talking about." I spat.

"Which makes him an utter disgrace, I could sell Sara too, but right at this moment, she's currently in her office doing a boring job of talking to people. I wonder, why would you two subject yourselves to med school to do the things you are doing now. It only leaves you to continuously pay money to rich folks. You and Sara are sexy, there are lots of people who would pay loads to fuck you senseless."

I cringed as he said that, trying not to throw up at the idea.

"I wouldn't do it myself, I'm not that kind of person."