Chap 2: Games

Abigail's (Y/n) POV:

I walked back and forth in the room, working my brain to how this was even possible.

"What I wouldn't give to meet Todoroki Shoto!"

"Why can't my life be more like this novel?"

Oh my god,  "I literally asked for it." But let's not jump to conclusions too early. This could be a prank, and I'll play along until I got the evidence that I actually got sent... to my favourite novel.

At what price though? I'm the villainess.

It's not a dream, that I know. I walked towards the bathroom and opened the door. It looked like a house on its own, "Damn I'm rich. This might be not so bad."

Opening the water tap, I slipped out of the nightgown and into the bathtub, "Ahhhh...that feels nice. I could get used to this. If I really did get sent to this world, as a princess, might as well enjoy the princess life...but.."

And sudden realization hit me.

"What about my mom and dad...my friends and family." Getting reminded of them, I lowered myself into the water.

I died...were they mourning for me?
.. attending my funeral?

Was this even real..?

Tears began to fell as I grabbed my head at the throbbing pain. The pain that always happened whenever I questioned this reality.

My family..the people I love... I lost them just because of a stupid wish?

Maybe next time you'll look both ways before crossing the road Y/n.

And here I was... enjoying riches and accepting this reality so quickly while my loved ones were going through God knows what!

Have I lost my family and friends ...to live a life of luxury as a villainess?

"Who says I need to be like Abigail. I can be just me... I wish I could see my family and friends one last time... I took them for granted...and my best friend April. Should have gotten her the snacks." I wiped the tears from my eyes but in that attempt, I got soap in my eye.

"SHIT! SOAP IN MY EYES! SOAP IN MY EYES! I JUST MAKE THINGS WORSE!" The soap made more tears come... And I didn't know if it was from the pain or the chemical.

Cleaning my eye and myself, I got out of the tub and dried myself. Everything smelled like lavender, this Abigail had good taste not gonna lie.

Walking into my so called room, wrapped in a towel, I opened the closet and marvelled at her dresses.

How flashy can you get?

I couldn't get excited for anything, it felt so weird and wrong, to be living the villain luxury while my family is probably crying on my grave.

Hopefully...

I took out a dress that didn't seem like a jewelry shop and started to dress myself when a note fell from it.

"Ok, who the hell puts a note in a dress. That's just weird...and perverted." Crouching down and picking up the note, unfolding it, it read.

“Dear imposter.
You need not to worry who I am.
That's the least of your concerns.
I am not your enemy, but I did you a favour and gave you a second chance to live out your life in your favourite novel. Besides you wanted to meet the Prince.

Now you have front row seats to it. I know you have questions, but worry not, I have answers.

Think of me as your guardian angel. If you want to return to your old world, to your family, you would need to have a happy ending.