Chap 13: Weakness

Sorry I took so long ;-;

Todoroki's POV:
She laid her head on my shoulder as we both continued to watch the fireworks  while Bakugo tried to mount Kirishima to get them.

"COME ON! THEY'RE PRETTY!"

"KAACHAN PLEASE!"

I let out a low chuckle and covered my mouth with my hand, not noticing that Y/n was actually looking at me while I laughed, "I don't think I would have been here without them." I said longingly and looked back at her, catching her staring at me.

She immediately stammered, "Y-yes! Good friends..equals...uhhhh good Journey! And uhhhhhh character development I'm sure yes." She nodded, proud of her choice of words while I smiled without realising.

"You were staring at me."

"...I was admiring your...laugh?" She shrugged and I shook my head when an idea popped in my head.

Oh I'm evil.

"Laugh you say?" I inched closer and she froze as if a deer caught in headlights, my hands went around her as I inched even more closer to her, our masks just centimetres away from bonking.

Until my fingers found her waist.

"EEEEEK!!!!"

To tickle her ofcourse.

She burst out in a fit of giggles, her hands trying best to smack mine away from her stomach. Seeing her overwhelming reaction and wanting for more,

I continued my action.

"STAPH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" She bundled up into my arms, ducking so I couldn't reach her stomach while she wheezed. She tried to catch her breath, a ridiculously spectacular grin on her face with her head resting against my chest.

What an odd feeling inside my chest.

Badum

"That was more than what I expected honestly. I think I've found your weakness." I said with a tone of smugness while she laughed again, this time through her own efforts. She sighed and stretched her legs over the grassy plain. She grinned, "That's not fair...I don't know your weakness at all." I felt something tugging through my heart and I let out a whisper,

"Well I do have one weakness."

She pursed her lips, "Is it fatal?" My hand touched her right arm, where her scar was, "Oh believe me. I might die if someone used my weakness against me." She frowned and removed her head from my chest, lying back down in the grass and watching the fireworks.

"You better keep that weakness safe from evil."

"I intend to."

While I did enjoy looking at her lips, I had an urge to see her face. Hesitantly, I reached for her mask and her face jerked away from me, "W-wait! What? What are you doing Todoroki.." I retreated my hand and sat cross legged to her.
I bit my lip, "I just...wanted to see your face. There aren't many people here so I thought..." She thought for a moment until her hands rushed up to the corners of my mask.

"Only if I get to pull yours. How about we do it together?" Her head tilted and my hands reached for her mask too, lightly gripping it and ignoring the festival entirely.

"3."

"2."

Badum

"1."

We pulled the mask down and my eyes softened when I finally saw her face. Her eyes glazed over mine until she looked away and covered her face completely, "Isn't...it weird? My face is like a mix of me and Abigail... aren't you disgusted?"