4- Broken Up /1/

"Princess." Shawn pleaded, "Please forgive me."

Forgive him? How could I do that after how he keeps breaking my heart over and over again? You thought.

"Why should I? It's not like you're actually gonna stay loyal," you said,

"I will. I swear and it was the management, they made me do it. Said I needed more publicity. They told me to do PR with Camila." Shawn rambled.

*A/N I LOVEEE CAMILA BUT THIS IS JUST FOR THE IMAGINE HEHE IM THE BIGGEST SHAWMILA SHIPPER EVER*

"And you couldn't tell them that you had a girlfriend or that you didn't want to do it."

I swear I did. Even Andrew tried but they wouldn't listen. You know how it is."

"No, I don't because you never wanted to tell them you had a girlfriend. I went along with your little charade because I love you but you just keep breaking both my trust and my heart." you said wiping the tears off your face, "Well, guess what? You won't have to keep hiding the fact because you don't have one anymore."

"What? Princess, please don't do this to me."

"And don't call me princess. My name is Y/N."

"Pri- Y/N please don't leave me. I'll do anything please."

"Anything?"

He nodded frantically.

"Then leave me alone and don't come after me when I leave."

He hung his head with tears streaming down his face and nodded.

You felt your heartbreak at the sight in front of you. No, you wouldn't let him get to you.

You went to your room- well his room now and started packing up your belongings.

You looked around knowing that you would miss this place a lot. This was where you had lived for the past few months. Where would you go now?

"Y/N please don't do this to me," Shawn said.

"To you? It's always about you. I always have to fit your schedule. Everything I do always has something to do with you. I get that you're a famous singer and all but you should at least have time for me."

You packed the last of your things and started rolling my suitcase out of the room.

"Baby, please don't do this. Please for the sake of our relationship, please I promise I'll be better. I'll even tell everyone you're my girlfriend. I'll tell everyone the thing with Camila was PR." He said not even bothering to wipe the tears and snot that were running down his face.

"It's too late for that." You replied walking out of the door and his life forever.

~ 3 Months Later ~

You groaned. The neighbors were at it again. They basically threw a party every night causing you to get little to no sleep most nights.

You had been doing ok. You stayed with my best friend Y/BFF/N for the first few weeks before starting a job and getting an apartment. The only problem with it was the neighbors who apparently thought it would be a good idea to always throw a party.

*Y/BFF/N= Your Best Friend's Name

Speaking of work. You were late again.

God, I'm going to lose this job one day. You thought

You quickly got ready and rushed outside and into your car. You had been saving for this car for months. It was the only thing you didn't let Shawn do for you.