30- Rainy Day

You and Shawn ran home, giggling with his jacket covering both of your heads. You had been on a date at the park when it had started to rain and not just light showers, they were heavy downpours.

He opened the door and you both stepped in, dripping wet.

You both went upstairs, getting out of your wet clothes as you walked. Then you went to take a warm shower so as to lower your chances of getting a cold.

When you came out Shawn was standing in your room freshly bathed and drying his hair with a towel.

"I'll be downstairs if you need me, ok?" He said, placing a soft kiss on your lips before walking out.

You got dressed into one of Shawn's t-shirts that you practically owned and put on some warm, fuzzy socks.

As you slid down the hallway and skipped down the stairs you smelt something warm and chocolatey and immediately became excited. Shawn was making his famous hot chocolate that he only made when it was a snow day or a rainy day like this one.

"Do I smell hot chocolate?" You asked.

Shawn looked up from the drink he was making and smiled as a curl fell over his eye. "Yup! Oh can you please get some blankets and pillows and put them on the floor in the living room?"

"Sure!" You smiled.

You hummed to arms of a stranger by Niall Horan as you got the blankets and pillows. Then you laid a blanket on the floor and put another one over it, then added pillows to make it comfy. Deeming it good enough you flopped down on the blankets and took one of the extra ones to wrap around yourself just as Shawn walked in with be hot chocolate.

He handed a cup to you and you received it gratefully before taking a sip.

He joined you on the blankets and on the sun is also a star which was your favorite movie and snuggled into you.

You smiled at him before ignoring him and became completely invested in the movie.

As the movie came to an end you looked over at Shawn who was fast asleep with his back leaning on the couch.

You smiled while shaking your head but lowered the volume of the tv so as to not wake him up.

Then, placing a kiss on his forehead you cuddled into him and dozed off.

Rainy days were the best.

🐤 🎀 ♡ 🎀 🐤

heyy i really loved this

I'm really proud of my writing now cuz I feel like it has improved lol

I wrote this a few days ago before I went to bed cuz that when ideas come into my head lmaoo

broo wtff this hit 1k thank uu <33

n e wayss 

recommended song isss

better when I'm dancing by meghan trainor

i really like that song

~esther

September 22, 2020