Chapter 6: Conscience

Ashton' s POV

I could feel her breathe on my skin. She smiled against the goosebumps on my arm, her lips brushed against the sensitive hairs on my skin. I reached out to touch her, my finger tips burned at the contact. The soft chocolate of her skin fit perfectly with the contrast of mine, and I felt myself wanting...longing...drowning with her.

I woke up in a cold sweat, my entire shirt was soaked. I turned to look at the alarm clock and it read 5:30. I had to get up for school in a half an hour, might as well get an early start. I head into the warm shower and put my back on the cold tiles, I lay my head back and close my eyes trying to make sense of everything in my head.
I was in the shower for about 20 minutes until I finally decided to step out.

I walked through the hallways and met every girls stare on my way to class. "Hey Ashton!" I stopped because the voice sounded familiar.
"Hey Tori, what's going on." Tori was no doubt cute and bubbly, that was one of the reasons I was attracted to her in the first place, she placed her soft hands on my arms, "I haven't heard from you since... You know... THAT night." She looked up at me with her blue eyes and bit her lip. I look down at her and smirk, a move I've learnt a while ago, will unravel any girl. "Well... That night was definitely... Something..." She giggled and looked up at me, "Sooooo, you planning on doing that again any time soon?" Fuck. She was hot as hell. I felt a strange feeling deep down inside of me and I couldn't really pin point what it was, I just knew it made me feel uneasy and I was ready to go.
"I would definitely love to sweetheart, but... I'm just busy now and I'm focusing on...other things... Ok?" I give her one more of my signature looks and whatever she was going to say, she thought twice about. "Alrighty Ash, I totally understand." She gave my arm a quick squeeze and she turned and walked away, making sure to sway in the right ways, she knew my eyes would follow.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW, SHARE, and FAVORITE!!!! ✌️💕