Chapter 15: Talk to me

Gellert POV:

I stayed knocking at his door well into the night but got nothing until midnight where Aberforth came upstairs to find me still waiting there.

'What did you do?' Aberforth spat, holding his lit wand.

'Me?!' I half laughed, 'What makes you think this was my fault?'

He scoffed, 'Oh please, this is clearly your doing! What did you do?!'

'I tell you I have no idea...if you must know, he called me Edward,'

Aberforth froze, his face pale, 'Oh.....I see,'

'Who is he?'

'None of your business,' Aberforth knocked on the door, 'Albus! Get out here you miserable git,'

Appalled at the way he was speaking to his brother I knocked again myself, 'Albus, May I come in?'

'He won't want to see you!' Aberforth rolled his eyes.

'Shouldn't you be looking after your sister anyway?' I snapped back, 'or does she not really need you either?'

Slamming his fist against the wall Aberforth's brown eyes were lit like a flame with rage, 'She needs me more than you'd ever understand! Why are you bothering Albus anyway?! Not like he needs you!'

'And vhen did I say he did?'

'It was massively implied!'

'Oh really?'

'Definitely!'

'And must you do this outside my room?'

We had been so busy fighting we didn't even realise a rather bedraggled Albus had opened the door.

Aberforth shook his head, 'What's the matter with you? You look awful!'

Albus scowled at him, 'Shut up,'

'You know you're really going to have to get over this moping thing, it's so drawn out and dramatic,' Aberforth continued, 'I mean you hardly even eat, you used to be the biggest pig of the family!'

I could see Albus turning bright red by the second and I knew that this wasn't going to end well.

'You're saying this in front of Gellert-'

'And why do you care what he thinks? What? Spit it out!? Tell me how you feel about-'

In a blink of an eye, Albus raised his wand to Aberforth's neck, eyes burning brighter than his too, 'Stop talking or i'll make you stop talking,'

'You brought it upon yourself the first time and you're going to do it again? You do know that they aren't actually-'

Albus pushed the stick further to his skin, 'Stop it Abe-'

'And yet here you are trying to wreck our family more than you already have!'

'And what about me?' Albus shouted, 'What do you think he did to me?'

At this point I was considering whether I should even be there.

'I'm not here for your sob story yet again, we've heard it all before!-'

'No you haven't!' Albus raised his voice louder, 'You don't know half of it! You've never even asked me!'

Aberforth flailed his arms around, 'Go on then! What did he do to you!?'

He closed his eyes before glancing at me, 'I told you before, not in front of Gellert,'

'Well then maybe you're the liar!' Aberforth pointed, 'I mean you want to get so chummy with him then why not let him know all about Edward!?'