Chapter sixteen

is this an upload?!

Okay, okay, it hasn't been that long but I was excited to write and all that so here it is! Also, this chapter was hell of alot of fun to write!

I would also like to mention two things. One: I never played pool. Well, I have, but never a legit game. So, if it doesn't sound right, I am sorry. I tried Google. Second: There's Spanish in this chap. and you know what that means. Me screwing it up. I tried to look on many sites and this is what I found. I hope it is right and stuff (:

Anyways, here it is!

Love, always, NickyMb <3

Oh, and how about you give me a generous amount of votes for this chapter, please? (:

Ya'll don't even know how long it took me to freaking find that spanish! :p

* Unedited *

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Raise you five."

"Make it ten."

I have the sweet satisfaction of watching Julio stop mid-step and shoot me a startled look over his shoulder. I bring my finger up and making a twirling motion, telling him to turn around, and I watch as the corner of his mouth quips up before finally making his way to the back wall.

If I was going to gamble, I realized I might as well go all the way. I lean forward and look at the pool table in front of me.

The dimmed light above showcases the square thing in a dull light and there in the middle sat the perfect triangle of tamed balls.

To be honest, when I picture a bar I pictured something totally different. I have been to plenty of clubs in my day, always with Kayla and Mia, and while those nights usually involved dancing, drinking, and Mia getting in a fight, a bar held a more subtle attitude.

Let me rephrase that.

By subtle, I mean less in your face. The horrible band I heard earlier retired for the night and now two dusty speakers on the wooden bar was bleating some 80's soft core music. Most of the occupants seemed to be regulars and most of them stayed in their little groups, or if alone, by the bar with a shot of bourbon.

If I was being even more honest, I would admit to myself that making a deal with Julio was stupid. I had no idea how to play pool and I was still trying to wash away what I did in the parking lot.

When I walked away from him, the reality of what I said settled in. I was going to show Julio the real Kelsey and he was going to show me the real Julio.

The idea of me seeing the other side of Julio, the side that was unpredictable, scared me more than satan in a bikini.

Lost in my thoughts, I don't notice the pool stick in front of me until julio throws it on the pool table. Blinking, I reach for the stick laying in the middle but get stopped by Julio bringing out his and blocking my path.

" Do you even know what you are doing angel?" I give him a look and quickly dodge for the stick. With reflexes like a lion, Julio easily blocks my way again. Frustrated, and not wanting to admit I needed help, I let out a annoyed sigh.

"Do you need a demonstration?! Give me the stick Julio." I watch as he leans forward fast and snatches my stick in his left hand. Pissed, I lean back and fold my arms over my chest.