Boboiboy x Reader [Versi Inggeris]

(Idk how the story goes|Happy reading)

You are a second-year senior high student and just transferred to your new school in Pulau Rintis Senior High. On your first day, you seem fine with your new classmates and friends.

That one time, you bumped into a male student. You quickly apologized and look at the person. You and him are shocked to see each other. Before either you or him could say anything, four of your friends that named Nana, Suzy, Amy and Siti are trying to make an excuse.

"Erm, sorry about that. She's new here." Said Suzy.

"Yeah, she's kind of in... Her on world at times. R-Right, girls?" Said Amy as she look at her friends, waiting for their response.

"Right!" They said.

You seem confused by their sudden way of talking. You were about to ask them something but your friends pull you further away from him and one of them said,"We better go before our math teacher get angry. Ehehe."

They drag you until all of you reach the staircase at the end near one of the classes. You pull away your hand from Suzy and Siti.

"What was that all about?" You asked as you fold your arms. They then explain to you.

"The male student you bumped into is one of the Elite Five." Nana said first.

"His name is Boboiboy." Siti tells you his name.

"If you did something wrong, you have to quickly apologize." Said Amy next. Then, she mumbled which all of you can hear her clearly,"Which you already did."

"So, if you don't want them to do anything bad to you, you shouldn't be near them." Said Suzy, finally end their explanation to you.

You nodded slowly, showing your friends that you understand their explanation. "What will they do if we did something to them?" You asked curiously. "Who knows... Probably ordering them around such as cleaning their room and by their room, I meant the Elite Five's room. Their room is the same size as any other classroom in this school." Siti telling you all the details about it. "Erm.. Ok then.. You know what? Let's just head back to class instead of hanging around here. Besides, our break time is almost up." You said. Your friends nodded. Then, all of you went back to you class.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

6 days have passed and you are used to this school. You even talked to the Elite Five members when you were walking back home alone. You already know their names after talking to them. They are Ying, Yaya, Fang and Gopal. You did talk to Boboiboy like twice a day even when you two are around of his friends but that caught their attention. You two seem close as if you're his best friend.

One day, Gopal asked Boboiboy who is (n/a) to him. "Why ask?" Boboiboy asked as he stop walking, making his friends to stop too. "Didn't you realise? You seem close to her." Yaya replied. "Yalor.." Ying agree on what Yaya said. "Oh yeah, now that you mention it..... I forgot how I used to feel when she's around and I kind of miss that feeling." Said Boboiboy as he starts walking. His friends followed. "What do you mean by that?" Fang asked. Before Boboiboy could answer his question, they heard voices nearby.

They take a look to see who is there. It was you with two other female students near the staircase. "Didn't you here me, Ros? I said I'm sorry." You said. "Sorry is not enough." Said Ros. "Yeah." Ros's friend named Elly agreed.

"Should we at least back her up?" Gopal whispered to his friends. "Not just yet. Let her handle them for a while." Boboiboy whispered back. They continue to watch.

You sighed and asked,"Then, what am I suppose to do? Kneel down and beg for forgiveness? As if.." Elly made a 'pfft' sound and said,"Seriously... It's something more than that." You raise an eyebrow and asked again,"Then what? Can't you just tell me straight to the point? You're wasting my time..." Ros took a step in front and tell you what you need to do. "It's simple. Stay away from Elite Five. Espescially Boboiboy. He belongs to me." Said Ros. "And you expose your secret to us? Wow, good job and a perfect timing." You smirk as you look to see who is behind them. "What are you talk-" Ros stop her sentence when she turn around to see Elite Five standing behind her.

"Did you catch that, Boboiboy?" Gopal elbowed him softly. "Yeah, totally." Boboiboy replied. Suddenly, four of your friends came but stop in their tracks when they saw Elite Five. "You did nothing here right, (n/a)?" Amy asked. "Not on Elite Five but this two girls here." You replied. "I hate people like the two of you. Always making people distance themselves from us and the rumours that started from you. Those aren't true. Even if we're better than anyone, we're here to help. We don't order people around." Said Boboiboy. "Besides, stop being rude to my girlfriend. I know her well than anyone." He added.

Everyone went silent. Ros then break the silence. "Girlfriend? Who? (n/a)? Yeah right... I don't believe that. You're just saying that to protect (n/a)." Said Ros. "I am and his my boyfriend." You said. "Prove it." Said Ros, wanting you and him to show her proofs. You show your bracelet and Boboiboy show his necklace. They both have half of the broken heart. When they put together, it fits perfectly. There are two more proofs to show. They both have similar phone case and phone keychain. "Is this enough proof?" You and Boboiboy asked at the same time. "Ugh! Whatever!" Ros said in disbelief and leave. Elly also leave to catch her up.

Boboiboy's friends and your friends look at the two of you. "What?" You and him asked. "You two are a couple!? Since when!?" They still can't believe it even after you and Boboiboy have proved it. "How about we tell all of you after school? You girls can join too if you want to know." Said Boboiboy. "Yes, we'd love to!" You friends said happily. Who doesn't? After all, they want to know how you two met and when did you start become a couple.

-Time skip-

All of them include you sit at a place called Tok Aba's Kokotiam. They have their own drinks on the table. "So when did you two become one?" Ying asked as she starts to take a sip. "Three years ago." Boboiboy replied. "Wait, did you transfer here to see your boyfriend?" Nana asked. "What? That's not the reason why I'm here. My parents have decided for me to stay at my grandparent's house for I don't know how long. It's because they're too busy with their work and to think that I'm their only child, they thought I couldn't do anything. Like cooking food, using the electricity or water properly etc. About my boyfriend studying in this school, I didn't know about that." You explained. "And I didn't know you transfer to this school." Said Boboiboy. "Until you bumped into me that day." He added. "So how did you two meet?" Gopal asked. "We used to be in the same school in junior high and we didn't talk much though. On our third year in junior high, I saw her alone during the school fiesta. That's where we get to know each other. Slowly, we became friends." Boboiboy explained. "Yeah, and I start to have feelings for him but I was too scared to confess because I thought that will broke our friendship. So, I decided to keep for a while." You said. "I was was scared too but I still want to admit my feelings for her. To my surprise, she accept it and admit her feelings too." Said Boboiboy. "Wait, but on our first year in senior high, you weren't even in our school. Do you still communicate?" Amy asked. "Of course, silly. Even we're not in the same school on our frist year, we still have dates." You replied. "How much trust do the two of you have on each other? I mean, who knows if something going on when you two are not in the same school before." Suzy asked. "I trust him/her a lot." You and him replied. "We know each other too well. So, we don't feel worried about each other." Said Boboiboy. "Yeah, even if we do know something is wrong, we'll make up." You said. "(n/a), I'm glad I met you." Said Boboiboy as he smile. You smile back at him and said,"I'm glad to meet you too."