1.

Another day, another assignment. The classroom was filled with small whispers and pencil tapping. Everyone's watched the clock above the dirty chalkboard. 7 more minutes till lunch. Is what everyone thought. Today, you dreaded today. Why? Because a classmate of yours ditches so often, the teacher had assigned you to deliver all the lesson plan for the week or month to him. Jotaro kujo. You had nothing against him, really. The only reason you didn't complain about this task was for the amazing offer. A extended lunch.
You finished the reading and questions. Closing your torn English book, you felt a tap on your shoulder, a boy with cherry hair gave you a small yet stiff smile. He looked kinda uncomfortable but spoke through it.

"May i borrow some white out?" He asked with a whispered tone. You nodded slowly, reaching into your navy bag, digging for another bag. You unzipped the f/c pouch then handing him the item. You looked back at the clock. The teacher coughed, then telling everyone to pack up. He was a truly weird teacher. He isnt Japanese and it makes sense to teach English. the sound of plastic being sat on the table made you look up from packing. Kakyoin gave you a small wave before leaving. You sighed putting everything in your small bag. "Here. I hope this isnt any trouble for you l/n." the man in nice clothing for your teacher spoke softly. You smiled. "Its nothing, really." You said while standing up from the desk. The man nodded, setting down the small packet, along with a flimsy plastic English book. "I am really grateful for you taking these. I hope you have a good lunch l/n." He said giving you a smile before walking away. You sighed, adjusting the bag on your shoulders. The small key chain bouncing as you do so.

Holding the paper work, you look through it. It may be snooping, but you couldn't really just stop your curiosity at this point. You've been doing this since the beginning of the damn year. It annoyed you but the extra lunch is worth it. This isn't every day though. Its more like every other week or week. And when its exam time, who knows. The teacher usually takes care of him that time of year.
Seeing the kujo house, you walk up the nice stone steps. It was very imperial looking. Very aestheticly pleasing to look at. The garden was well kept, along with the exterior of the house. Hell, it didn't even look like a normal modern house. It was a large shrine like building.
Seeing the wooden door with a welcome sign, you rang the door bell. Nothing at first. You looked at the rusty doorbell and wait a few more seconds. Pressing it once more. You didnt like this part. It made you feel anxious. In general going to a house where you don't really know the people who live there all to well. You could hear shuffling from behind the door. It slowly opened, revealing a tall dark headed teen. He had a sleepy look to him. you pulled out the papers, "oh jotaro! Who's at the door?" A woman's voice came from behind the door. You raised a brow. "None of your damn business." Jotaro said coldly. You raised a brow at his tone. 'if i did that to my mom or dad. I'd be dead.' You cringed at the thought. A small woman popped in the door way. You smiled at her, who smiled back. "Are you the person who brings his school work? Thats so nice of you!" She smiled, your heart felt all giddy. This woman is kind, and I'm not just saying that. "Uh yeah, i was kinda forced too." You mumbled towards the end. She chuckled. Jotaro was silent. She clapped her hands together, a wide smile on her face. "I made tea if you have time? I'm sure its a long walk from the school." She said with a soft voice. You were gonna stop by a 7/11 for some snacks but tea sounds pretty good. Jotaro scoffed. "I'd love too but i really shouldn't." You said with a sheepish smile. The blonde woman giggled, taking a small bow. "Please, i made a lot to go around. Even if you take some with you if your on a time crunch." She said with a bright smile. You chuckled. "Sure."

+---+

You sat on the mat, across from Jotaro's mom, holly, And his grandfather, Mr. Joestar. The two seemed very livly.
"So why move to japan?" You asked holly. She smiled. "Because i fell in love with it." She rested her head on her palm, a sweet smile played on her face. Mr.joestar groaned. "Its so cramped!" he complained. Holly chuckled. "Your just tall-" she suddenly had a face of uneasy-ness, "I'll be right back, my food isnt going down all the way." She smiled slowly standing up. You smiled at her as she walked off towards the screen door. "This is really nice. I never been in a house like this." You said a bit amazed. The old man laughed. "Have you ever been to America? Or italy..." He went on about small stories. You actually loved stories like the ones he's telling. One thing about you is, you were born in america, but got adopted and moved here from a really young age. You chuckled at the faces he made.

"Oh by the way I'm sure you'd like to meet a friend of mine. He's here with us. I dont know where he's at this moment though " The man spoke with a tired tone. You smiled. "I got time, i got extra lunch." you smirked at that, it felt like something to flex. Mr.joestar laughed. "shes been in the kitchen for a while. Is that normal?" You asked. He raised a brow, then stood up. "Let's go see if she's alright then." He stood up, you doing the same. Jotaro had sat by a tv the whole time, he slowly got up and followed us too.

"You need to see kid jotaro, he was such a sweet kid!" Mr.joestar smiled like a nerd before laughing. You turned your gaze to the dark abyss behind you. He looked annoyed yet not paying attention. "I dunno, i was a weird kid. I'd wear onzies to school and make my teachers get fired." You shrugged with a smile. Mr.joestar chuckled. "Too be young..." he stopped his sentence when he opened the screen door to the dark kitchen. Holly laid on the floor, the fridge door open beside her. On the other side a man in a long red coat, holding her. "Holly!" He spoke to her, trying to get a response. You noticed something weird. The thing on her back. 'Did i eat something that was drugged? Or am i tired? No im sure i went to bed around 1am. What are those vines.' You watched as Mr.joestar walked in, jotaro a bit behind him. You stayed by the door way. Still figuring out what are those vines and roses. It looked amazing, but to her it must be painful. 'Is it a disease? No... Ive never herd of anything like this...' You snapped from your thoughts when Mr.joestar yelled at jotaro. "IT WAS DIO! SHES DEVELOPING A STAND." he yelled. 'Is that... A stand?' you leanred quickly. But, you got the wrong idea. "A stand... Is that what's on her back?" You asked quietly. Mr.joestar looked towards you, wide eyed. "You can see it?" The man next to holly asked. You nodded. "Ive never seen anything like this." you said with a hushed tone. It felt familiar but not.

"tell me if you see this." Mr.joestar said walking infront of you. His arm showed purple vines with spikes. "Yeah. I can. Is that normal?" You asked kinda paranoid. This seemed so.... unreal. 'Why did i say yes to tea?? I should've politely declined.' You let out a sigh from your nose, going un noticed. "That means, you have one." The old man spoke. "Before we get into this.... Stand stuff... Let's get Her into a bed. Yeah?" you said with a small smile. The old man nodded.

You sat on the floor, with the three guys. You learned the African mans name, Avdol.
You had sat through mr.joestar and avdols speaking to of stands. How their manifestations of ones spirit. It sounded like a chinese or Japanese ninja movie from the 60s. You felt weird, its like you knew about this but some how just forgot.
"It seems you haven't gotten in touch with it." avdol said, he held a warm cup of tea in his hands. Looking from the blue cup to you. "Have you ever been in a situation where you felt in danger or just a strong reflex to something?" The man asked, you looked at his golden earrings then to his eyes. "Nope. Ive always been sheltered. I barley remember my life before i moved here." You said with a sheepish tone. Before anyone can respond, your flip phone started to ring. The walk like an Egyptian played loudly from your navy bag. "I'm sorry. I'll be right back." You said grabbing your phone. Seeing the contact you internally scream. Stepping out the small room, you anwsered the phone. Looking at your white stockings you sighed.

"Hel-" before you could even say a simple greeting, you were jumped with yelling. The school probably called your mom. Dad isn't probably home yet either.
"WHY AREN'T YOU AT SCHOOL? OR ARE YOU DITCHING?! Y/N M/N L/N!?" you mom screamed. You had put put the phone a few inches away from your ears, even the small coke charm vibrated from your mothers yelling. "mom. Please calm down-"
"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!? Y/N YOU CANNOT BE DITCHING ITLL GO ON-" you herd the screen door open, revealing mr.joestar. he gave you a small smile. Your mom still yelling. He took your flip phone.
A small cough from him made her silent. "I'm sorry miss, but this lovely young lady was helping me find my lost grandson. Please allow me take behalf of her school absence." he said pulling off a croaky voice. You looked at him wide eyed. You never had many probably stick up to your mom.

"Oh oh! I'm so sorry, she's such trouble sometimes! I'll be going then. But please make sure she gets back to the school." Your mother said, he handed you the phone. "God, bitchy." He waved his hand by his face. You chuckled. "Haha yeah but shes my mom." You both walked in. "So you gonna stick around?" Mr.joestar asked. You smiled. "Yeah. My mom can yell at me all she wants. I don't mind ditching." You said quietly. "Especially when something of this situation." You mumbled. You also felt....

Involved.

×====×