.5.

"Yeah, there's a group of them. One new one who i didnt mention last time. She has the ability to make holes or the object she makes into a hole can just disappear. But if she restores those persons wounds, she feels the same pain without physical appearance of that damage. Her name is y/n l/n." Hol horse reported to the old hag who nodded, the wicked face she had too.

=======

You relaxed in the hotels bath. "Ah relaxation." You hummed to your self. "Hey y/n me and nina are leaving so if anyone asks I'm on a date haha!" Pol said from outside the door. "Alright have fun, but something sweet for me!" You said, you then herd foot steps leaving. 'Might as well get out before i fall asleep.' You thought of something. Maybe you could finally test your abilities today. It could be that day. Gramps wont be back till maybe sometime in the afternoon... So...

You changed into sweats and a shirt. Tucking it in and becoming comfy. You sighed walking into the living room. "I'm going out." You smiled to Kakyoin and jotaro who looked at magazines and sat in front of a fan. "Be safe." Kakyoin waved, jotaro looked at you before looking back toward the fan.
The door shut, "i wonder what she's doing?" Jotaro asked not leaving from the fan. Kakyoin shrugged. "secret mission? Maybe she's stalking polnareff." Kakyoin chuckled. Jotaro hummed. "She's pretty weird." He spoke into the fan, Kakyoin looked up from his book. "Like you making a robot voice just now. Because yes. Yes she is." Jotaro gave him a small smile which Kakyoin returned. "But genuinely, i think, knowing y/n, shs may be testing her ability." Kakyoin said with a serious tone, jotaro nodded. "Her ability could be terrifying. Imagine." Jotaro did a big hand circle that expanded. Kakyoin nodded. "I herd from polnareff that she herd a knife that was loose be thrown towards him and made only the handle hit his back." Kakyoin said impressed. "She is tough." He added. Jotaro nodding, "she isnt annoying either." he smirked, Kakyoin raised a brow. "Hmm i see jotaro. I see." Kakyoin looked at jotaro who looked away back to the fan.

"Remember when he's embarrassed, his ears get red." Mr. Joestars words played in Kakyoins mind. He peeked from the book to jotaro, his ears were slightly red. A small smile preformed on his face.

=====

You panted, many giant yet shallow holes formed around you. The width was huge, but the depth was only a few feet. The radius would maybe be 15ft, making the diameter 30Ft. the circle was huge but it would probably be back to normal within a few months. "Exsuse me miss, but have you seen a american old man with a weird bump-" the paper showed a slightly blurred picture of gramps. You let air shoot from your nose. "Nah. Sorry man." You shrugged. He nodded and walked off.
You then go back to training, working out too.
After many hours, you herd someone call your name, you were down at the pit of your holes you were making to jump out of. You had previous holes on the walls to jump to and climb out of. Like rock climbing but with cubbies. You poke your sweaty heat out to see jotaro. "Hey." You said sheepishly. "You did this?" He asked looking around. You smiled climbing out. "And down that hole... Many many many feet. My biggest hole for diameter was 30 but i can't go deep if i wanna go wide... Same vise versa.." You flopped on the cold sand, sweaty. It was almost dark. "Well, good to hear your not arrested for this. Also were staying in a van." He spoke you hummed. "I can sleep anywhere right now." You groaned, sitting up then standing up. You looked to jotaro. "Wait. Why?" You began thinking about why not a hotel?

"the old man got into trouble with some cops and polnareff is heart broken." He stayed, you chuckled. "It happens to everyone. At least once." You went to walk but your legs buckled. You saw purple arms catch your arms. "Fuck- thanks jotaro." You smiled gaining balance. He sighed, "here." He lowered down for a second, you raised a brow. "I can walk jotaro." You stated blankly. "Just get on or I'm leaving you here." He grumbled. You sighed and did so. You leaned onto his back as he walked. The warmth and comfort making you slowly sleepy. "Have you ate today jotaro?" You asked almost in a whisper. He hummed. "Yeah, me and Kakyoin got sandwiches." he spoke almost in the same tone as you. You hummed. "Thats good your taking care of yourselves." You rested your head between his shoulder and neck, finding that the most comfortable. Before he could ask you that same question, you passed out. He glaced to you, seeing a peaceful you. He smirked to himself.

====

"Find her?" Gramps asked, jotaro nodded. "Oh jesus, shes dead." Kakyoin chuckled seeing you zonked out. "I don't think she ate anything before her training." Jotaro added, he sat you in the van, polnareff got in, driving off. "Wait training?" gramps asked. Jotaro nodded. "She told me she made a 30ft diameter circle, and a good hundred feet deep hole." he paused, glancing at you, who sat between him and gramps. "She can do a wide circle but its shallow, but a deep hole but the width isnt so large. Her words." He said, "thats actually pretty unique." Kakyoin smiled. Gramps nodded. "But i wonder why her eyes change though. Its kinda... Weird isn't it?" Polnareff brought up, the ride was silent for a bit. Until gramps hummed. "I don't know. she may be just a speical case??" He hummed, leaning his head on the back of the seat. "Whatever. I'm sleeping." Gramps said before slowly sleeping away.

=====

You were the first to wake up. You notice the two next to you, and the two infront of you. "Buongiorno polnareff." You said with a sheepish voice. He looked in the rear view mirror. Gramps leaned onto you, who you leaned onto jotaro, who then leaned back onto you. "Morning. Its hella early, I'd say get some more sleep." He said calmly as he turned a cornee. You hummed before doing so. But, you noticed what you were sleeping on. Jotaros shoulder. Gramps was on you and you didnt wanna wake them up, so you fell back asleep.

---

"Hey who is that at the corner here?" Kakyoin asked, you were still asleep, needing it from yesterdays intense schedule. "Is that..." "Good grief."
Gramps looked to you, "is she gonna sleep all day? She slept through your rough driving polnareff." He stated with a chuckle. "Maybe jotaro is comfortable. Women do like comfort from a man." Polnareff teased, earning a chuckle from Kakyoin. The car stopped, "got room for one more?" Anne smiled brightly. The group looked shocked but nodded.

She sat on your lap, which you didn't even wake up too. Anne looked up at you weirdly. "I swear that woman works too hard." Kakyoin huffed. hearing horns behind them, polnareff got annoyed. "Let them go around." Gramps spoke, they moved around but slowed down, then letting polnareff go around. "What the actual hell?" Polnareff was getting annoyed. "WATCH OUT!" gramps yelled, waking you up a bit, Right as the car started to flip, you fully woke up. You felt a weight on your lap. "Woah. Can we do that again." You said quietly with a dry voice. "Good your awake." gramps said with a serious tone. You saw a wrecked semi truck. "Huh. I slept through that?" You smiled to yourself. "What do we do now?" Kakyoin asked. "Act like we weren't here and it didn't happen." Jotaro said cooly. Anne looked at him, a sparkly eye look. 'He is pretty badass. Haha.' You smiled to yourself. You groaned. "I can feel my cheeks flatten." you mumbled, making jotaro and gramps stiffle a laugh.

"I think that car just got some bad road rage." gramps shrugged, you all walked out and into a small drive in. "it'll be good for our legs to stretch." gramps smiled, walking into the open area. A few men sitting at a few tables.
You leaned against the wall, hearing a car slam into a tree all of us turned to it. "Maybe its one of these guys!" Gramps yelled, jotaro and pol agreeing. "Wait. We wouldve-" you and Kakyoin sighed. It was none of those men. The car then drove off. "Let's Go!" Pol yelled, the rest of us running to the car.

===

"CLIMBING WONT HELP!?" the car shot electricity into jotaro. The what seemed like bullets was gasoline. You looked at Jotaro before the fire got to him. A small yet fitting hole came to him. His star platinum doing the rest.

After a bit you all looked at the pathetic man. "kinda reminds me of a sheep with no wool. Kinda sad hahaha." Gramps laughed at the now upside down man. Everyone had a smile or laughed. It was funny too.

"Does that car even run like that?" You asked, "i was thinking the same thing." Polnareff said. "Oh well do you wanna drive our old one?" Gramps said sarcasticly. You chuckled. Hopping in the passengers seat, next to polnareff. "Can i stay with you guys!" Anne begged. "No were going to the nearest air port for you!" Gramps stated strongly. "Yeah brat, you'd be trouble and extra baggage for us." Pol stated rudely. you raised a brow. "Pol. your chest is extra baggage." You smirked, he gasped then flicked your head. "aye! Miss perfect shut up!" He yelled back making everyone laugh.

'He's to careless haha.'

+=====+