.6.

"Where is all this fog coming from?" Gramps asked, you looked out the window. "Maybe it's just the valley." You said also finding it weird. "Well maybe that town has a place we can stay." Polnareff smiled driving towards the fogged out town.

You didnt mind this to be honest. The sun wasn't beating down on your back but it was slightly muggy. "See in the Islam world you say Shalom!" Gramps said walking towards a man infront of a restaurant, you watched with a small amused look. You looked around from where you stood.
It felt... Eerie. But if this is just from the fog then the town should be a bit more lively. As many towns are. 'Maybe I'm thinking to much into it..'

"Mr joestar, lets ask that man over there." Polnareff began walking towards a supply wagon, the rest of us following. "Ah!- i think he's dead. That face of terror!" Polnareff freaked a bit, you pointed to the gun. "He was defending himself, but from what?" You asked. "He's a travler like us. From india." Gramps said moving the mans pocket with a pen, showing the contents. "This is freaky, take his shirt off." Jotaro grabbed the dead mans shirt, exposing many holes. They weren't bleeding either, polnareff looked to you. "did you-" you shook your head no. "My holes take the space i desire, leaving what's left around it to adjust. People bleed with my holes. This man hasn't bled." You stated, the gang nodding. "Let's get out of here." Gramps ran Towards a... Gate? Wasn't the car there? No?..

He jumped over the gate with spikes, catching himself with hermit purple. "Old man what are you doing?" Jotaro asked, gramps slouched on the ground by the metal fence. "I swear the car was right here!!!" Gramps yelled to us, polnareff raised a brow. "We parked the car over there and walked here old man." He pointed to the four wheeler we drove. You felt that the car was over there but maybe we did park it where it sits now...
Hearing wood clank against the hard ground, you all turned to the short figure in the distance. Gramps moved next to you and Kakyoin. A old woman with a Wooden staff. "Ah hello gentlemen and women." the old woman smiled. "I see your traveling and i would not suggest leaving this place at this time, for the fog is dangerous when the sky darkens." she said with a innocent smile. Everyone looked at her with a curious look. "I run my own bed and breakfast here, you my good fellows, are welcome to stay!" She said with a big Closed eye grin. You didnt like it one bit. Polnareff smiled like a kid, "finally a normal person in this creepy town!" he spoke with a cheery voice. You could see the others somewhat relaxed. You couldn't, that old lady felt off. Not for a second will you let your guard down around her.

"Right this way joestar." you raised a brow. Seemingly, jotaro caught to what she had just said. "Wait, old hag, did you just call me joestar?" Jotaro asked, making her stop dead in her tracks. "Oh ah ah... Haha. I.. I herd it from your friend here earlier!" She pointed to polnareff, you hummed. "oh i guess i did say that." polnareff hummed, a dumb look on his face. "For a old woman like me i sure do still got my good hearing!" She smiled and chuckled. Polnareff going along with her. "I swear your barley 40! Could i possibly take you to dinner-" you put a hand over your mouth, holding a laugh back. "ohoho! Don't get ahead of your self mr!" The woman than began walking ahead, leading us inside the nice building. "Woah, this is actually really nice." Gramps awed at how cozy the place was. You nodded but still uncomfortable. "relax, were in a hotel." Kakyoin rested his hand on your shoulder, making you jump. "Don't touch me." you snapped quietly. You were a tad paranoid. Jotaro glanced down at you, even Kakyoin looked a bit concerned.
"Make sure to keep the signature." Polnareff laughed walking up the set of stairs behind the old woman.
She led you to your room. "Have a nice stay!" She said with a non existiant toothy grin. You walked in and shut the door on her, you didnt like her one bit. She was sketchy, this town was sketchy. Who owns a staff!? Like seriously, a cane would've worked just fine, but a staff, a wooden one at that, is odd.
You walked out of your room and into where the others were. "The tv may not work." Kakyoin stated, "have you tried moving the signals." You stated, he nodded, trying to adjust the antennas again. The door opened revealing pol. "Do you guys have a bathroom?" He asked, gramps shrugged. "Their bathrooms might be communal." Kakyoin stated giving him a small smile. He nodded, "cool thanks!" He smiled a big smile. "He's way to carefree." Gramps groaned, you sighed. "Imma see if they have a bath here, I'll see you guys in a few." You said tiredly, they watched as you walked out. "Is she on the rag?" Gramps asked, "i dont know but shes probably sketched out." Jotaro stated, Kakyoin nodded. "I don't blame her."