-15-

You all stood at the open gate, the cold air making you tense. The front door opened, "this is basically walking right in." Gramps said walking towards the open door.

A man came to the door. tD earrings. He was... Floating?

"Welcome crusaders. I am the butler of this mansion."

=-----=

"I am D'arby. We have expected your arrival mr. Joestar." He spoke, "d'arby!" You all looked at him, he had a small smirk, leaning to the side of the wall. "I am the younger brother of the gambler you all faced, D'arby. 10 years apart." He spoke casually. "Its just for revenge isnt it!" Polnareff yelled.
"pffftt. No oh no, simply i am me and he is he, 10 years different between us. Different generations." He said with a small smile. It was weird. You watched with a close eye. "JOTARO! punch him quickly! We dont have time for this bull shit!" Polnareff yelled, you watched as D'arby pulled out his stand, "thats the first in a hot minute." You said, "definitely." Gramps agreed.

"Let's make a wager, you'll punch first with your left arm. Hm?" He said with a sheepish grin. You all watched as Jotaro used his right, but the speed of D'arbys stand was fast, dodging star platinum. You all gasped. "Now i definitely lost, but i can take you to a completely different world!" He said with a wide twisted smile. Jotaro was being sucked into a dark abyss hole. "JOTARO!" You, gramps and Kakyoin each used your stands to reach him. "Hahaha! You all may come as well!" The man spoke, draging all three of you in. "Mr. Joestar! Kakyoin! Y/n!" polnareff yelled, "polnareff! Its to dangerous!" Avdol yelled holding pol back. "If we dont return! Burn the place down avdol!" Gramps yellwd before the hole disappeared.

You felt the sand beneath you. "This isnt real." Gramps said seeing the crabs below us. "Ah, i see you've noticed my small paradise." Darby said from behind all of you. You watched as mr joestar tried to pry 20 questions out of him. You saw the tv set up, along with video games. "Now my stand, is a lot like my brothers." He opened a small armoire, revealing many dolls, laughing, crying, talking... Its terrifying. "For a gentleman your sure creepy like your brother. Must run in the family." Gramps said annoyed. The man smiled, "unlike him i dont cheat." he the pointed to you and Kakyoin. "now since jotaro cant play due to my stand already attaching itself to his arm... Y/n and Kakyoin are not related to joestar or jotaro so." He then pulled out small dolls that match you and Kakyoins looks.
"I was told under word to keep y/n under wraps from the lord himself." He stated looking at your doll, you froze, falling stiff.
"What do you mean under wraps?" You asked, impatient. He looked right at you. "I cannot answer that." He said with a casual voice. "now one of you pick a game and say you'll wager a soul." He said taking a seat on a chair. The pinkish tvs sat infront of each chair. You and Kakyoin looked at each other. "I'll go." you said taking a seat. "You sure?!" Kakyoin gave you a concerned look. you gave a serious one back, "positive." You looked back at the stack, "alright, now..." You looked through the games, finding mortal combat. "Let's fight." You threw him the game cartage. He smirked. "Alright, choosing a simple game." Gramps checked the tv and system. "Its all good, nothing strange." You nodded, holding the controller.

"I'll wager my soul."

"Kitana. what a offense character." He smirked, you chuckled. "Heh, you'll see..." You had memorized all combo moves for your favorite characters, and kitana was one of them. Her fan blades made you amazed. He had chose reptile. "man of culture i see." You said earning a chuckle. "Stop getting along! Focus!" Gramps stated behind you, you signed, "JiJi, let her do her thing. From what she told me, she's good at video games." Jotaro said calmly, Kakyoin nodding. "she's told me she's a big combat game person." Kakyoin added, gramps nodding. "KICK HIS ASS!" he yelled.

Seeing the train station scene load, along with the dialogue you began already smashing combat moves. D'arby giving you a weird glace. 'X X O ∆ ∆ × O O' you went off in your head. 'R1 X l2...' seeing you actived multi blades shooting at him, he huffed. Both of your hps going to and down. Your cool time taking way too long.