.4.

You and jotaro saw a man within the yellow goo. "Look at your finger jotaro!" He yelled. You noticed the yellow, golden, Goo on his pinky. "Yellow temperance." He spoke.  "Y/n!" Jotaro looked you you. The man looked at you with a raised brow. You pulled your hand out, "if you touch it-" you cut him off by making a hole on that yellow spot. He groaned in pain. "Wait-" you looked at jotaro. "Don't worry. Jump on 1.1" you smiled, he nodded, both you and jotaro jumped to the large concrete pillar, you made small holes to climb up wards. Jotaro handed you his non injured hand. Taking it you stand with him. Healing his hand, but the yellow came onto you. "Shit that stings!" You winced. The man laughed. "YOU CANT JUST RUN AWAY!" jotaro lit a lighter. "Wait." You had to think logically. He gave you a impatient look. "Never mind. It may work." You held out your pinky. He held the lighter to it. You hissed, your face scrunching up, he pulled the fire away seeing it spread. You shook your hand, but you felt something wrap around your abdomen. Seeing the purple arms, and then suddenly in another cart. You looked around. A kid, sleeping man and a dog. And then a woman who looked... Not from here.

"Kid, I'll get you another one once we get to the ground all right." Jotaro handed you the Popsicle. You slowly put it on your hand. It spiked through your hand, making blood drip from it. "What did i tell you. It has no weaknesses!" The woman yelled rubbing her boob. No its that weird man. You groaned at the pain in your hand. It was alright. "The more you struggle the faster it eats! And it'll grow and grow!" The man laughed like a insane person. "Shut up. That He he laugh.. Your not Michel Jackson." you spat, annoyed. He glared at you, more yellow blob attached to you, burning your neck, arms and back. "Punch the floor." You said, "mr. Joestar did say... A good technique is to run away. Right jojo." You smirked, along with him. You both fell down, "RUNNING AWAY WONT-" Jotaro grabbed a long strand that connected you and the man. You and him pulled him into the water. You held him over you in a strong choke hold, with his own stand. You slowly came up also needing to breathe. Jotaro gave him a hard left hook.

"Listen! I was just playing!" He yelled with a laugh, you grumbled. The blob came off both of you. "I'll leave you alone if you tell me who's after us next." Jotaro said raising a fist threateningly. The man gasped. "I... Thats against my own team!" He yelled. "So honorable, but.." You said putting dents into the water, large ones. He gasped. "The emperor, the hanged man and the empress!" He stated, slowly swimming away towards the wall of pipes. You watched as jotaro suddenly had more blob on him, being pulled towards the drain. You knew what jotaro was gonna do. You watched as the man hole lid poped out and hit the guy square on the jaw. You and Jotaro both got out, "Remind me to stay within a 50 feet range of cherries." You joked ringing yourself out on the way back to the hotel.
Jotaro smirked.

===

You sat next to gramps on the train, almost asleep. "Hey jotaro, not to be greedy but can i have a cherry? Their my favorite ya know." Kakyoin smiled sweetly. Jotaro watched as Kakyoin ploped a cherry in his mouth. You peeked to him. "nero nero nero-" you put a hand over your mouth. You saw jotaros face, that's why your laughing. "Wheres that anne kid?" Polnareff asked changing the small silence. "I think she went back to see her dad." avdol smiled, you shrugged. "It feels less lively doesn't it, jojo?" Pol smiled.

=====

"is India a cool place?" Pol asked, avdol nodded, "is there good food!?" Gramps asked impatient. You nodding with him. Hearing the wooden bored dock, he opens the door. A crowd had formed... Or is that normal traffic?

-
"Hey! Don't drool on my bag!" Pol complained. "Miss you have a lovely complexion! Try-" "I'm sorry sir." You politely decline. After a while you all made it to a restaurant. "Ooooh! This is aestheticlly pleasing!" You awed at the interior. "You really like this?" Gramps cringed. You smiled, taking a seat at the table. "I don't mind it actually." Jotaro added, taking a seat next to you. "Really? You too jotaro?" gramps groaned. "I haven't had chai in forver. Avdol-" you and avdol talked on different chais for a good minute. "Whatever, imma use the john. Pick me something that suits a French man like me." Polnareff got up and walked off. Gramps huffed. "Let's see, that means anything. The french do eat salted snails after all." Kakyoin chuckled. "oh your right!" Gramps added. The two grinning.