.2.

You laid in bed, your ear regaining its hearing abilities. You got the yelling of the century and being grounded was amazing. But it didn't stop you helping holly. Nope. Avdol gave you some hardy advice on how to manifest your stand. It was a type of meditation, breathe in for five seconds and think of pulling something out of you. Then you exhale for five seconds, and repeat. and thats what you did. you sat up feeling something near you, but that was a bad decision. Blood quickly rushed to your head, making you feel sick. you let out a long breath. slowly stood up, and walked to your dresser where a bottle of pain killers were. as you opened the bottle, you noticed something weird, you eyes were different. maybe its the dim lighting in your room, or the fact you may be tripping balls. but they weren't a e/c anymore... they were a shiny Ruby red. It was odd. you quickly rubbed your eyes, opening them to see them back to their original color. You herd your phone ringing. you quickly took the pills dry while picking your phone up. "hello?" you asked, you inhaled weirdly due to the slow feeling of the pill going down. "hey, gramps wanted me to tell you to be here tomorrow." it was jotaro, you hummed, walking towards your dresser once again. "when?" you asked opening a jour to grab a can of soda. "after school, meet me by the gate." he stated, you did a "uh-huh." before he hung up.

You knew who jotaro was, he always had fangirls around him. Or at least from when he became who he is today. From those few pictures Mr.joestar showed you, he seemed to change drastically. you sat you phone down back on the charger. Flopping on your bed, you try that meditation again, but only to fall asleep.

-_-_-_-_-

The desk next to you was empty, it was weird. kakyoin is usually here. Along with Jotaros seat, You saw him earlier this morning, it was odd. theres been a few times hes showed up, but then ditches for a good while. You began drawing small doodles of a bunny, but while so the whole building shook. The glass right next to you shattered, cutting your arm a bit. "Everyone out of the building!" the Teacher said in a panicked voice. everyone got and and rushed to the door. you along with them. you were the last one out, the halls slightly crowded. Its all chaos. once to the stairs you herd something break from the floor above. that was the staff hall too. you quickly run up there. Not everyday that happens. Glass just doesn't shatter like that. You saw a wall taken out and a trail of blood leading into the nurses office. you quietly walk to the hole.
Peeking in, you could see the nurse unconscious on the floor. Seeing a guy in a green uniform get flown across the hole infront of you made you jump back. You recognized the cherry haired boy. Kakyoin... you saw a purple man... no it was someones stand. but whos? kakyoins? does he... most likely. you then walked to the hole, taking the risk. You saw jotaro all bloodied up, your eyes widened in disbelief. "finally made it." Jotaro pulled his hat down. you stayed quiet. you turned to kakyoin, he was knocked out. "well looks like were leaving early." Jotaro mumbled. you nodded. He walked and grabbed kakyoin. You looked away for a second. Processing the situation. Jotaro climed to the window. "your a fucking idiot kujo." you walked towards the hole. "ill meet you by the gate." you hid your face, while walking towards the stairs. You had a urge. You felt your eyes change, it was a icy hot feeling. rubbing your eyes on the way out and then checking them with the small dark phone screen. They are normal. 'What is that... is that normal?' you sighed, feeling the strange urge to drink something go away.
You and jotaro had a silent walk back to the house. It wasn't uncomfortable it was just peaceful, i guess. You looked at kakyoin who slept over jotaros shoulders. You saw the small drops of blood, Blood.... is that... you looked down at your hands for a second before resting them to your sides.

"Jotaro! Y/n! and..." Mr. Joestar watched as jotaro sat the boy down. you took a seat by Avdol at a small low table. He passed you a cup of warm tea. "Whos that?" Mr. Joestar asked, "some kid who tried to start some bull shit. he has a stand." Jotaro stated, taking a closer look at the boy. "his name Is kakyoin. if that helps." you stated before taking a sip of the warm drink. It didn't satisfy that weird urge. "he has a flesh bud! On his fore head." The old man stated dramatically. "i can get it dont worry." Jotaro spoke calmly. "What!?-" both avdol and Joseph shouted. You watched closely. "Jotaro-" avdol went to stop him, but mr. Joestar held avdol back. "I think he can do it. Look at how calm he is."