-11-

A helicopter flew over all of us. "Speed wagon foundation is here. We will be getting a helper." Gramps stated. "A helper?" Polnareff raised a brow. You sat in the sand, watching the air craft land. "You dont mean! Mr joestar!" Avdol gasped. "He may have some bad personality issues but i ensure you he is very strong and be glad hes on our side." He paused watching the door open to the pilots seatings. "Or else wed lose."

After getting supplies out, polnareff walked to the open back seat. "Hey! Are you just short or another baby?" He asked annoyed. "Polnareff-" suddenly a dog jumped out and onto his face. You wheezed. "Careful, he likes to rip out human hair with his mouth when annoyed." Gramps had a cheeky smile on his face. "And theres one other thing-" polnareff was rolling in the sand at this point, standing up trying to pull the dog off. "He likes to fart on the persons face. He's very vulgar." And as he said that the dog farted on polnareff, making you laugh more. "HAHA! that maybe really childish but damn its funny." You stood up, stretching. Kakyoin nodded.
"Wait avdol don't hold the-" the dog came running, avdol held a coffee gum stick. The dog had ran and jumped, grabbing the whole box instead. You watched amazed. "That. Was. Cool." You've never seen such a small dog do that. Avdol sighed. "Is everything ready to go?" Gramps asked seeing off the speedwagon guys.
"Yeah."

====

"Mr joestar why do we have to all be In the damn back seat! Its cramped!" Polnareff complained. you leaned back, sitting between jotaro and Kakyoin, enjoying the breeze. "Just wait a bit till i get more gum-" "wOAHHH-" suddenly the car almost flipped, coming to a sudden stop. "What the hell man?" You groaned. "Look out there. Its the helicopter." Avdol pointed Outwards. You all got out, "there's the pilot. Look." You walked towards him, the rest following. "Water... Not in his liver.. His lungs.." Jotaro moved his head to the side. even a fish came out. "Hey guys! The other guy is still alive!" Kakyoin and polnareff were out by the other guy.

"Wa...water.." He mumbled. "Polnareff Hand me that water flask." Gramps asked you were next to Kakyoin. Suddenly the mans head ripped off, "OH MY GOOODDDD!" Everyone bounced away. You on your own. You looked to see jotaro, avdol and gramps on the car, polnareff and Kakyoin not far from the helicopter, you were only serval feet from the dead body. "what the hell???" You saw Kakyoin move, but suddenly a blue hand came out of no where and slashed his eyes. "IT GOT KAKYOINS EYES!?!?" polnareff yelled. It looked ready to attack polnareff when a beeping sound came from the dead man. The water like hand jumped to the hand and sliced it. 'Sound...' You hummed, you moved up a little bit. But as soon as you did it came for you. "Y/n!!" Polnareff yelled to you. You nodded. You jumped in air, grabbing one of the lids to the coke bottle, you threw it into the helicopter, making a chink sound.. The hand moved towards the helicopter, you fell onto a hole you had made. "Run!!" You herd gramps yell, you and polnareff began running. He held Kakyoin, the hand coming closer to both of you. You felt a deep scratch on your back, and polnareff on his ankle. You hissed, but you saw gramps hermit catch all three of you.
Everyone watched as the hand went under the car and into the sand. "It seemed to move off sound. Which says a lot." You said, catching their attention. You sat weirdly, trying to adjust your back. "Either the user is blind, or the user can't see from the stand and has to use the sense of sound and vibrations." You stated. "and that its using water." Jotaro added. You saw iggy jump out, then the car moved up, you clung onto the top bar, "its being sucked in!" Gramps yelled, a tire popped off, the water slicing it in half. "Everyone! Jump!" Gramps yelled, everyone jumped. Once you landed you made a hole that matched your foot prints. avdol who was next to you hummed. "Smart." He then threw his sliver bracelets, making them seem like foot steps. Everyone watched as he tried to burn the water. He got cut but you were for sure that burnt the user. "Avdol!" Gramps and polnareff gasped. You hummed. You looked at jotaro, he stared at iggy. You put a bunch of holes that would be your foot steps in front of you, multiple ones, you began running, along with jotaro. You also had fake prints behind you.

You learned a trick in a book, to run on your toes, not allowing your heels to barely miss the ground. You would also push off from your toes like a jump for the full run. A native american technique. "What are you two doing!?" Gramps yelled. Jotaro grabbed Iggy, stopping for a second. You stopped a few feet ahead of him. Continuing the fake prints a bit head on, to confuse the guy.

"Which way is he going? I won't hesitate to snap your neck right now mutt." Jotaro said curly to the dog. You saw iggy shift and a big dust bowl shifter around the two. Showing a glider holding Iggy. Jotaro jumped onto it, making it weigh down. You then continued your running with the fake prints, you made a few fake ones go off track serval feet while you ran along side jotaro. 'Keeping my weight even for each step is tiring...' You squinted your eyes. "Hes 400 km ahead." he spoke to you. You hummed, speeding up. At the top of a sand dune you jumped it. Making it easy for a while, once you caught ground you felt sand chip on your head and shoulder.

Iggys sand glider is chipping from the weight. once the glider broke, you froze but continued a bit a head then stopped. you looked to jotaro. He looked to you. You smirked. You motioned your eyes to iggy then ahead. Jotaro looked confused then grabbed Iggy with star platinum.
A gust of wind came when he threw him. "Now his defense is up we ambush." Jotaro spoke through his stand, you nodded. both him and you ran to the man, jotaro behind him, and you a bit far to his side.
"I didnt expect you bot to be so close." the blinde man stated. It was silent before the water started towards you, but you made a giant hole disappearing into it, it then flowed to Jotaro who countered it with punching his chest. "I'll tell you one thing. I am N' Doul." You climbed back up, seeing him down on the ground, Jotaro next to him.

"I am the earth, the earth Egyptian god. I will not tell you for the other 8... For i still am loyal to my lord, but i fear yet to be casted aside." He spoke before dying. You noticed jotaro didnt have his hat, you smiled. He looked good without just as much as with the hat. You looked down at the blind man. Both you and jotaro gave a small bow before walking away. "9 Egyptian gods. What the fuck even is that?" He asked, you shrugged. "Extra bullshit i guess." You both herd a small Growl. Turning around you saw iggy, he was growling, low to the ground. "Here want some coffee gum." Jotaro pulled out a small piece. You watched as iggy rolled around. "See this is why i dont apologize." He mumbled. You saw iggy run off. "Lets just go." He turned around. You grabbed his sleeve. "Heh. Look what the dog got you." You smirked, he looked from you to iggy who had jotaros hat in his mouth. Jotaro smirked. "Maybe your not a shitty mutt after all." He picked up his hat, but something stuck to his fingers. You laughed. jotaro grumbled. "Its not funny." he stated, you rolled your eyes, a smile on your face. "Yes it is. At least you got your hat back, hatless jotaro is such a drastic scene change to me. I have to prepare for it." You joked, you looked to see he had a smirk on his face. "See look even you smiling now."

"Let's go!!! I'm ready for some food!" Polnareff yelled, they were in the car, it looked fixed. You three walked into the car. "Everything good?" Gramps asked while driving. "Perfect." Jotaro leaned his head back. You smiled, the sunset relaxing you.

"How's your back by the way?" Jotaro asked as the sky darkened. "Oh i think it just needs to be disinfected and I'll walk it off." You had a closed eyed smile. Jotaros eyes landed on you. He may have never really noticed it much before, But you looked really nice. Past the, "well of course shes presentable." shit. You opened your eyes, you looked to jotaro, locking gazes with the teen. You smiled to him, getting a small smile in return. You internally hoorayed. You liked to see him smile, he really needs to take it easy. Give this man a break.

You eventually fall asleep on the ride to the town.

"I wonder what I'll do when i go home?"

====