.8.

You all laughed seeing gramps trying to get a camel to sit down. Watching him wrestle with it and get sneezed on made you feel light hearted. It was funny.

"See you just gotta get in their minds!" Grams said hoping on top of the camel.
You all got ontop of each of your own. Your eyes sparkled. "I can finally be tall." You awed, petting your camel. "Alright lets get'er going!" Gramps pointed north, which we followed to.

===

You rubbed the camels neck, and playing with the curly hair it had the entire trail. It was getting seriously hot. "I feel like someones still watching us." Kakyoin said looking to his side. "Yeah i feel it too." Jotaro agreed. You were too hot to really focus. You weren't a fan of heat, sick? Ice bath. Swimming in the winter? Hell yea. Mother russia temperature? Shiz nice.

You tuned out after a bit. "That sun is a stand." You mumbled. Gramps looked at you weirdly. "What? No thats.." You looked at him. "What time is it. It must be hmm 8... Maybe a little after." You said, jotaro pulled out his watch and nodded. "8:10. the sun should've set." He stated. "60 degrees Celsius!" Polnareff stated. "Behind the rocks!" Grams yelled, each of you jumped to the rocks. Hiding from the heat. "What the actual hell??" polnareff was confused. "Maybe my heriophant green can reach up to it!" Kakyoin stood up, his stand and getting higher to that Sun. "Kakyoin! Retrive your stand!" Jotaro yelled. Suddenly hot fire balls shot at all of us, "EVERYONE UNDER!" you made a hole, jotaro punched it making a rock top. Everyone came in, hiding from the lava shower. "God thats terrifying. What do we do." Gramps panicked. You rubbed your head, getting a small head ache. Wait. You peak out from a hole, you tapped jotaros leg. "Look." You herd Kakyoin laughing, soon. you began to laugh. Jotaro and polnareff along too. Gramps looked confused. "Snap out of it guys!?" He yelled, grabbing Jotaros coat. "Dont get the wrong idea mr. joestar, but you see that rock... Now look across from it." Kakyoin pointed outwards. "The shadow gives them away." polnareff spoke. Jotaro crawled out. "Wait Jotaro!" Gramps spoke out. "Just watch." He grabbed a rock and threw it, cracking a mirror like thing. "What the..." You all Crawled out and towards the man. "Ah air conditioning ~" you moved it towards you, Kakyoin standing next to you also enjoying it. "He drove this thing... Impressive but not." Gramps sighed. "Its finally turning night." polnareff smirked. "I'm so gonna have good dreams tonight." He joked making you and jotaro and Kakyoin wheeze. Gramps still confused.
"we only go three camles left." Kakyoin said trying to get the laughter out of his system. There were 5 of us. One rides alone. "Y/n you want your own?" Gramps asked, you shrugged. "I'm fine with whatever." you smiled polnareff patted your back. "Belle, would you be so kind as to-" you chuckled. "Go for it." You saw him smile like a child. 

You saw Kakyoin hoping on one with gramps. You followed jotaro, and got on with him. you chuckle to yourself. You remembered when you zonked out on him. He has a comfy back too. Unbelievably comfortable too. You weren't leaning on him right now, you leaned back, comfortable.

"You can hold onto me ya know. You could slide off." He mumbled. You raised a brow, but nodded. Wrapping your arms around his waist then resting your head on his back, watching the landscape shift in the moon light. Little did you know, jotaros ears were red.

=====

You all walked into the small town and got into a hotel. "Ah~ bath time!" Both you and polnareff cheered. "wait do you have shampoo? i finally ran out..." You asked the albino, jotaro and Kakyoin looked at the lobby while gramps filled everything out. "So jotaro, how was it having a girl around your waist?" Kakyoin smiled innocently. The two watching you and polnareff check out his shampoo and conditioner. Jotaro scoffed. "What? Embarrassed?" Kakyoin chuckled, giving a nudge to jotaros arm. "Alright let's go, I'll show y'all your rooms." Gramps said walking up to us. You all nodded.