-12-

"So a cafe... Thats really our choices?" Gramps Groaned. Polnareff chuckled, the halfway burnt cigarette in his mouth. "Let's see.." He tossed it and it pointed to the one ahead of us. "That one it is." You skipped, also very hungry.
"Oh look mr. Joestar-" polnareff and gramps looked at the menu. You saw they had cola. Everyone ordered something, but Jotaro made a point. "What if the enemy is here right now. Trying to poison us." You nodded. "See those cokes. Well all take one." You smiled at the waiter. He looked nervous... 'Must be his first day.' He nodded and went to the small cabinet, "keep the caps on them." Gramps stated looking towards the man. But before he could even open the cabinet, a man from across the cafe slammed his hands on the table. "EXSUSE ME! THIS COLA IS LUKE PISS WARM! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!" He yelled loudly.
You all hummed. "I'll still take one." You shrugged. The four of them gave you a weird look. All of them ordered tea, expect you. You gladly drank the somewhat warm cola, As long as its caffeine at this point.
You all relaxed until some woman screamed.
"IGGY!?" Everyone had spit out their drinks. Jesus.

You all watched as the other cafe was set a blaze. "Some people have no decency." Polnareff shrugged. You raised a brow. "You threw a cigarette on the ground without putting it out earlier polnareff." You herd gramps snort. "that is true." Gramps nodded with a cheeky grin. Polnareff huffed. "But I'm not the only one at least." "but that-" you cut gramps off. "No no... He has a point." You made the group chuckle. "we'll catch up in a bit, were gonna do some quick shopping." Gramps told jotaro who nodded. You decided to stay with gramps and pol. You walked with the two. "How come you didnt want to go with Jotaro y/n?" Gramps asked as he looked at a bag of oranges. You shrugged. "i dont feel like walking that much, also i got some cash to burn for once." You said looking at strawberries. Polnareff chuckled with a smirk. "You two are like two peas in a pod." He stated, you rasied a brow. Gramps looked at you and laughed. "Oh they are!"
You gave a smirk. "What's that supposed to mean baguette boy?" You asked walking closer to him, he leaned to your level. "You both act so childish, is all I'm gonna say." You poked his chest. "Be glad you got big man boobs." You herd gramps laugh. "I'm watching you too gramps." you smirked doing a jotaro pose. "Yare yare.." You said making the two cackle. "AHHAHAHA!" Polnareff wheezed, gramps walked off looking around a bit more.

After a while you three made it to the car. "Who's in there?" You asked catching the two men's attention. They studied the car, polnareff walking to it. "Hey! This is our car. Show yourself!" He yelled, nothing.. Seeing the black hat jotaro wears, you were all confused but shurgged. "Weren't you going to the hospital?" Pol asked, you all walked around to see him. You took in the... Outfit... It was definitely something... He wouldn't wear.. "Oh uh huh... I didn't uh feel like walking." He said, you all shrugged and got in. "Well were going to the hospital now." gramps said getting in the drivers seat. You sat next to Jotaro. "Man jotaro, who knew you'd wear something... Of this style." Polnareff held back a laugh. You even had a smile on your face. "hey jotaro can you do that cigarette trick again?" Pol asked turning to the back seat. "Huh? Uh.. C...cigarette trick?" He asked, you raised a brow at the studdering. He never studders, maybe its the heat finally getting to him.
You we're handed a cigarette. "See watch y/n, she can even do it." Polnareff smirked to you. "see this is why none of us can have nice things polnareff." You spoke as you lit three of the cigarettes. Jotaro watched as you let them lean into your mouth, blowing smoke out of your nose. "Ta-dah-" you smirked before taking them out. You watched as jotaro held 5 of them. "ooooh!" Both you and polnareff watched like childern. He barley made it but did it, "oh hey look. Iggy found a orange." Gramps spoke, you felt the dog sit in your lap. You pulled out some gum and gave it to him. "How can you have the ability to do that and not me!" Polnareff complained. You glanced to jotaro, he didnt seem like jotaro... No. Maybe your just over thinking. You kept starring at the teen. "Because i give iggy gum." You smirked to polnareff who groaned. "Thats so not fair." He glanced to Jotaro.