1. flashback

Once upon a time, our elders use to say

" we came alone in this world and die alone "

Isn't it! so true?

the fact was true, but for me

'it was not'

Now you'll be like , Why ?

Then let me tell you, because I was accompanied by my brother.

" yes, my brother , my twin brother 'kim taehyung' " .

Before telling my story let me introduce you myself .

"Hello , I'm kim y/n "

I'm you in this story

Just like everyone I once had a beautiful and sweet family who loved me so much , supported me so much, and was like a blessing to me but every beautiful starting has an ugly ending . Why ? Because that's the rule of nature, bad time ends with good and good ones with bad . In which , God wanted me to have a bite of sadness. It's not like I'm blaming God for such punishment which I don't know why I have to suffer but it changed my life , our life unexpectedly .

Now , before getting into our main story ,let me explain you the before story of mine , for more knowledge.

it was very hard for me and my Eomma to meet appa and oppa.

Now you are thinking why? It's because my appa was in the military, he was the commander of the Korean army . so, when I and my twin brother taehyung was born , Appa decided to take my brother to his military camp for him to became just like Appa

fearless , unbeatable and stronger .

I remember ,my father being every strict about how we grow up . like he made us do everything according to his set up rules and regulations. Before taehyung's actually leaving house, We use to get up at 4 Am and went for jogging . And about our life , father convinced our mom to make brother go with him . At first eomma was against it , taehyung was too young to get trained from early age but after some attempts of my father to convince mother , my mother gave up and nodded with " ok " . Yeah, she was damn sad , Her expression was clear as glass but this is what happen when you are married to a military commander .

time and tied wait for non . The day came when taehyung has to pack his bag which he can't do with his little fingers but instead mother did it for him.

our father loved nature So , when both of our parents got married they decided to buy a bungalow in woods.

'Yeah , I know I know . They were damn Rich . And that richness is our power . At least , I and Taehyung don't have to fight for property . We have enough.'

It was beautiful to live because it was full with natura , there were not many peoples around us who lived here but we were not alone too . only three or fore bungalows which was still far from us was also inside the woods .

So, basically we were not alone .
After few walks, there was the beautiful water fall where the mother nature beautifully showing its beauty , long dark forest which was scary at night but still beautiful with moonlights pecking from trees and fireflies actively roaming around at night . But in the end, no matter how much beautiful this place can be , for me if my other half is not around then this glory is also a facade mask. And leaving all this beauty behind taehyung was leaving with dad .

Back then, Oppa was only seven to understand what was going on? Or where he was going? he was sad because he has to leave mother and the most importantly "me" . Yes, he was sad but not more then me , its because I'm his sister and I love him but this love was not the love which siblings share around them this was somehow weird, I was weird , my love for my sibling was very different from any other siblings on the planet. I still was very little to understand this feelings but all I knew was I wanted teahyung to be near me , not far away. , taehyung was good looking , even his seven year old face was attractive, such a attractive kid we have here, aigo....And the main reason of his visual was from dad , my mother use to say back then that taehyung was the carbon copy of his dad