35) Now or never

5 months later

In my entire life I always lived with ' now or never ' status . For me every day was life , I was not one of those who didn't did what they wanted to do in thinking of what will happen in future or what others will say . My life was not perfect but still I lived with joy with my brother beside me . I never had friends or never needed one but destiny made me meet jungkook as JK we encounter ourselves in awful way but who would have thought that everything will change with his appearance.

Regretting my life by thinking why this thing happened or why my life is like this ? I kept my thoughts aside thinking no y/n , this is only one life and in this life you have to live with fullest. Do everything you wanted to do . Love that only one person whom you wanted to love .

Even I knew what mistakes that love caused but still my heart felt the warmth of his embrace. From childhood to adulthood we were together . An unbreakable bond which broke because of that book .

What he did on the past. What jungkook was for me in the past was past . I can't dig my past every time when I have my new life . I only knew in this life what I did was sin but that sin was sweet . That sweet taste didn't left my life I decided to keep it with me .

But what should I keep if the person is not there anymore . Biting my lips with tears in my eyes I let myself smile a little in thought of us playing in the forest when we were little , thinking about every time he told me that he loved me . Every joyful moments we shared .

I believed it because I loved him even more . My dreams told me that he wished for me being in love and stand in his position and here , here I'm feeling the same pain that he felt everytime before meeting me .

' Taehyung , come back .....please '

My heart screamed everytime I wanted him , his love , his existence. But I was thankful to god . The time which we spent together was not ruined because of me , I was blessed that i didn't caught myself with peoples thoughts and let myself flow . I was blessed I enjoyed everytime I spent with him .

Yes I was sad , I was angry and for a little while my mind decided to hate him but you know what , those peoples who says 'love make you do everything' was right Because that is what he did and again I can't hate the person who was close to my heart .
Even after he left me . I still love him with the same passion.

I remembered us going to the roof top and watching the moon . I always new him loving moon more then his life or who would stand every night here after dinner to watch this big dark blue canwas with little white dots and a big one .

This moon which is right now in front of me reminds him . Its makes me fell that I'm not alone . He is there watching me from sky . Little little drops of water living my eyes I wiping my eyes and my nose at the same Time .

" See , what you done to me ...are you happy now ...now came and let's we together like we use to be "
I knew my words were meaningless but I felt him there . In this entire 5 months I came up and freed my heart , telling him everything that happened.

He told me to be strong and I promised him that I'm his strongest baby .

My thoughts went away when I felt two warm palms pressing my cheeks from back , wiping the tears . I turned my face knowing the person and a smile form in my feature.

" Don't cry , it's not good for the baby "
His eyes was shining as he throw a soft smile in his thin lips .

I looked down in my swallon belly and cares my belly with my palms in love . I looked up for the last time and turned to look him again .

" thank you jungkook for being with me "

A smile appeared in his face and he held my shoulder encircling his arm . And we left .

***

The moment taehyung vanished, in shock you become unconscious . Jungkook took you to near my hospital were he found out you bring pregnant for almost 2 weeks.
His heart ached but this is what you wanted so he was happy and let his burning heart hide inside. You woke up with pained heart but when he told you the information. It took while to process your brain and to make you understand taehyung's last wards which was

" you are not alone ....I can sence two souls"

He new that you were pregnant and that made you happy that at least he new that he was going to be Dad .

The relationship which you had with taehyung was very wrong and was not acceptable by anyone . To give this child an identity you needed husband. Without thinking , you knew who'll be the best .

Days later both of you( jungkook and you ) married. It's not like you being selfish for your sake but it's for giving chance . You knew your heart can't change , that you love taehyung but the past within you was there too and you can't hide it that you liked him as a friend or little bit more because of the softness you saw in him in your dreams.

' love the one who loves you more then you love yourself ' was the first thought which hit your mind and you ask jungkook for marriage. Without taking anytime jungkook nodded with tears in his eyes .
He loved you . He really loved you .

Still , whatever you do for your child sake whatever your relationship with jungkook will be won't change that your heart belongs to taehyung and the moment he vanished, he took your heart with him.

And about that book . Later on both of you went to the see sore and throw that thing away , away from your life .

Returning to college was surprising because the person who was the hunk of whole university was now vanished from everyone's mind like he never existed. But its was for good . The moment taehyung disappeared, everything related to him vanished .
Now jungkook was the one who took taehyung's position but people didn't approach him anymore . Knowing he have a wife who is two year older then him and about to end the university life with his kid inside your belly . Latest that is all they thought of the jungkook being my baby's father and that is what I wanted everyone to know .

Girls were always glaring at me like I snatched there testy food or something like that but this doesn't matter anymore .

" Taehyung , I miss you....Sara misses you "

yes , you named your daughter Sara after finding out baby's gender, that is was girl.

Time passed like seasons and you graduated before jungkook . You laughter sometimes thinking your husband still studying and you resting at home . You never left your place knowing the only thing he left for you . You kept it remembering him staying with you . Jungkook also moved in and started staying with you .

=================================