3. HER

" Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it     

And just like that when light arrives with joy the black and white pictures turn into colouring encounters ". 

I opened my eyes encountering my brother sitting beside me , shaking my left elbow to wake me up

" wake up or there'll be no classes to attend " he said with his deep hypnotizing velvet voice , the small smoothing smile was plastered on his lips . I quickly smiled back " come down stairs I'm waiting " with that he left . I quickly did my thing and went down with my black backpack , I took my seat and ate the brown bread with jam which was nicely placed in the plate , showing gratitude for making this wonderful breakfast I asked . " oppa did you ate " .

Tae:- yeah .
( his both elbow was placed on the table while those eyes staring at me  ) .

------------------------
| Time skipped |
------------------------

- guess I was lucky to have my brother coz without him , today I could have gotten late to attend any classes but you know what ? Its never gonna happen because when you have someone who had already attended military school will always be strict to time so , it's hard for me to not obey the rules lol and with that the class was over . Oppa was in different major so every time when class ends, we waited for each other on the door way of the room which we are particularly attending and like everyday today was the same schedule that we have to follow .

I took my step outside the door imaging oppa was still waiting for me but my eyes gotten curious and worried without finding him . My right hand went inside the Pant pocket to take out my hand phone , without wasting any time I dialed his number after ringing for a while he picked it up .

" come to the main gate ,I'm there " he said

During my collage life it never happened that oppa left me without telling me were he was going . No...no I'm not complaining or nagging , I know he is still not left yet and he is still waiting for me outside the campus but the weird thing is he didn't informed me and it was the first time when he said he is waiting at the gate which never happened in this two years of collage life but I brushed my thoughts away before my mind get stuck in confusion or feeling more pressure in my little brain.

《Think you are wearing this in collage 》

I was walking towards the main gate when I heard lots of students whispering about something. I saw one of my classmates and didn't taking any time I quickly made my way towards her and asked " ji-hyun , why everyone is rushing out , is something going on? " . She gave me you dont know ? Type look and started speaking " actually I dont know fully but what I heard , one very popular female celebrity came to our campus and I think she is in kpop group " . I got curious and excited and said " do you know who is she ?" .