21. purple flame

Your p.o.v

" Oppa "

Taehyung frown face was not pleasant to my eyes , I knew whenever he gets angry he make the situation worse

As for jungkook , he is not the guy who sit and do nothing as he already knew about my relation with brother . I'm sure he gonna create a problem

And I was right i looked at jungkook who was giving me a smirk , was about to make the situation worse . As he let his arms rest on my shoulder playfully making eye contact with taehyung , smirking on his face .

The game was on now, in between these two . I knew , taehyung was not gonna let him go without making any purple mark on his eyes as he hated jungkook so much . Watching jungkook , touching my shoulder made him more angry. On the other hand , jungkook was doing every facial moves to provoke him which I was scared, will turn out bad .

stupid me , without stopping the fight I shut my eyes, out of fear .

Guess what? Taehyung , he totally pissed off , letting his fist fly towards jungkook. But stopped in midway keeping his hand down , as his angered eyes turned into shock. He saw the book which was on jungkook's grip . And said

" hye, how did you get this book " I shockingly opened my eyes , staring his face.

" what do you mean ? It's your gift " I said

" b~but this is not the one ,what I gave you . " he said in confuse.

" what? "

***

- y/n was talking with her brother but she didn't knew that jungkook was silent all this time , watching both of them . He quietly entered into the conversation , closing the book grabbing it tightly into his grip .

" I'm taking this book " he said in whispered voice .

" ok " you said it casually, as you were already talking with your brother.

- jungkook took the opportunity to escape the situation. The time, he let his way out the house . He grinned looking at the book , like he hit the jackpot or what .

It was already evening and the ombre sky was getting dark , after an hour of walk he reached his home . Closing the door behind him . He took his sit on the couch.
The book once again opened, letting something out of it . Like a purple flame . Jungkook looked at it surprisingly but in seconds , that flame when inside jungkook . Making him fell on the floor with pain , his eyes closed . The burning sensations was to much to bear as he slowly opened his eyes . And let him sit on the floor as he looked up , laughing hard . His eyes turned purple as some white aura surround the house .

Suddenly he stopped, getting up . Making his way towards the stares .

*reached*

He stood on the edge of the roof , watching the white moon .

" haven't seen you for such a long time , My love " he smirked .

" I'm coming to you , Y/n "

***

You quell to the gift conversation with your brother . As he stormed out of the room angrily, letting his door shut so hard that your ears got blank for a second .

Taehyung's p.o.v

He closed his room , not locking it properly . He took his sit on the bed as his other self came out . His right eye turned into golden and for the other one remain black .

" what do I do now ? She'll go away ." His conscious self said .

" No , I'm with you " his other self said .

" but I'm afraid , he has the book "

" then let me kill him once again . This time , I'm ripping his face . Dont worry "

" No , V ....we can't do it . I can't harm him "

" but , I can " .

Taehyung was about to give his otherself a answer but that self disappeared, turning his both eyes into black . He knew his otherself, which has his own name ( called V) was dangerous to handle and he was afraid, his body might do something which he regret to do . He remembers doing it once but was still ashamed and full with sorrow. He didn't wanted it again .

Taehyung was mysterious

***

" We are linked because we are rivals "
Both taehyung and jungkook said at the same time , from the respective place they were .

" the game is on "

=================================

A/n:- so sorry for the late update . 😭 because

 😭 because