26. Flashback 2️⃣

Once a little boy now a young man . Growing up the prince develop very symmetrical face and his side profile is aesthetically pleasing. To be quite honest he is pretty symmetrical from head to toe which made ladies in palace go wild for him . Even they were ready to give up their body for him as he can use it for his pleasure.

But fate wanted something else . The prince called kim taehyung was somehow was indeed a cruel one . Mercy was not his thing and very very dangerous to even sit with . Like there is a saying

" Beautiful things are dangerous to adore "

But the main problem was his mental health , he was more like a psychopath or you can call him psycho prince but with that his body was not great as he had breathing problem . And for his safty , king locked him in , into that huge palace, where thousands of maid and guards looking over him which he never cared of , but for him , his eyes was always on one person who made him feel not alone .

♡ her name was Y/n ♡

Yes , he was the one calling her his slave but in his heart he never meant that . For him meeting y/n was miracle. The condition was not his thing but back then when he saw those black pearl eyes . He couldn't resist but to be friend with her . His status as prince well never let him do that so , he decided to call her slave in front of everyone but in person be her best friend.

At first it was difficult to be friend with her as she was afraid of everything . The way that little prince ( taehyung ) treated her was wrong . Punishing her for not playing with him , Biting her for incorporating him . It was not little tae's fault but the fault of peoples around him who told him to be tough around everyone , if they don't listen then punishing was the best thing to teach them a lesson , even not then death was the last option as he enjoyed giving the death but for y/n , he can't.

Both of them started getting on track when taehyung saved her , when she burned her hand in kitchen and evil step mothers were about to bit her for ruining the dish but on time little tae was there to save his only friend .

" don't dare anyone to lay a finger on her , If anyone who can touch her will be me , not you mother min " taehyung's warning was enough for everyone to be scare coz his position in family was after king . So , no one had any authority to talk back , not even his own mother .

After that y/n started getting open a little bit around him but still she was afraid. Taehyung's psychopathic brain was alway shut down around y/n as he never image of hurting her .

Y/n knew the crime that prince committed but her lips were sealed. She was smart and knew prince was good to her and won't hurt her . In simple words , she was taking advantage of him to be safe in this luxurious hell . It's not like she was bad but for survival you have to be smart and that's what she was doing . Keeping her in safe zone .

Y/n and taehyung grew up together as y/n now was women ( age 21) and taehyung developed as handsomely beautiful 24 year old man with cold heart .

At first he was just wanted to be her friend but soon , growing up together , he started observing y/n's curvy body with her soft feature and that honey brown skin which was only inherit by farmer , working 24 hours in sunny field and she was from that back ground . She was growing up as her body started growing from nothing to something.

Taehyung was always there , spending time with her , roaming around with her . Talking with her , both of them created an unbreakable bond . so it was genuine to develop feelings . Feelings to love her to internity , feelings to touch her , feeling to make her his . And he was brave to do that without asking permission.

But ....but .....but .....this heartless prince was so into her that this time he wanted everything to be natural. For him he wanted her heart first then her body .

But as I said , fate wanted something esle
Y/n become so close to him, yet so far to reach.

One day when prince demanded her to make him see the behind view of this huge walls which separates to world around him . He wanted to explore the other side . So , he begged . Y/n was smart enough to except but was afraid if something happen to him the king gonna kill her . But she took the risk as she was also curious to see the other side .

Both of them escape from the palace and promised to come back in time . Their eyes got stuck on the Chinese lantern around the streets as it was the night of festival. The prince was so amazed that he forgot he had y/n with him and he got lost around the crowd.

She was running , searching for him

She was running , searching for him . She knew if she go back with empty hand then the death was there to welcome her . And this energy made her bump into an unknown man . He got up apologizing her but she was already take by his beauty . Staring him up and down . For her it was love at first sight as she soon got interfered from someone who was giving her death glare and yelling her name . It was taehyung . She avert her gaze to see him as a relief gasped escape from her mouth that she found him .

The stranger was still there watching both of them as taehyung hold her hand and forcing her while walking to walk in the same rhythm . She let her body allow the forse and followed him but she purposely look back with regret of not asking his name and then her heart suddenly fluttered .

That stranger was looking at her with his beautiful dotted eyes and a bunny smile creeped in . It was the best day of her life but she were sad if she ever be able to meet him again ? .

Just like that both of them managed to entered in palace safely as taehyung let go of her hand and without saying anything he moved into his room . He was mad and y/n was confused by his behavior.

                            《

Who are you?
Are you in touch with all of your darkest fantasies?
Have you created a life for yourself where you can experience them?
I have. I am fucking crazy.
But I am free.

-- kim taehyung

=================================

A/n:- thnqu so much for votes and comments 😭😭😭😭