14 . sexual chemistry (18+)

" Oppa , I'm hurt because of you "

I stood upon the cold floor  which was freezing my whole body from bottom to top as my gaze flickered through darkness.
The heartbeats was still so loud that I could hear it and I bet , any person near me can hear it as well .

"Y/n ? " he said mading his way towards me . His tone was deadly low and its seems like he was confused about my presence in here, this late .

And it couldn't took to long to understan the owner of this voice because I was and is with him all the time . As the shadow started get clear from the low light of fridge which I opened to keep that half empty bottle in and hesitantly looked at him because I knew who he was .

The left side of his face was visible and half of it was in dark and the same goes for me as I was not ready to talk so it was better for me to walk way .

Without replying I started walking pass him but my movements stopped when I felt him holding my wrist tightly, like he want to talk about something.

I was still not facing him but I bet his stare was stuck on my back and because of the fridge which was now closed so the light was also off as I couldn't see anything only the blurry image which was still visible through the dim night light .

And at the moment I was angry at him . So angry that I didn't even looked back. The kitchen was silent like a grave yard as it was like his stare can burn me anytime .

" Oppa , Let go " I said with arrogant tune

" what's going on y/n ? Why are you not talking ? its freaking the shit out of me . You have to tell me if I did something wrong but why this silent torture? It's now becoming headache for me or you are not happy that I came , you and your boyfriend's trip with lots of fun just destroyed because of us , is that so ? then I and jisoo will live both of you alone tomorrow , we will not disturb you anymore" .

His words crashed my already half shattered heart into pieces , like do you even know taehyung how much I loved you and still love you after so many attempts of not loving you but I can't .

even I tried to forget you , I just can't. I know it's a sin to love your own brother but can you make my heart to understand that or just I kill myself. I just can't bear this anymore .

I felt my face started to burn up as lots of warm drops of water started flowing down my face as with cracked voice I said " all of this years , you only saw how I'm irritated towards you and nothing rather then that , taehyung " .

I could see that his eyes getting wide open because the reply that he got and the main thing , the tears which was sparking in this moon light . He understood what I told him because somehow he knew what I meant by that.

" let's go to sleep , it's too late " that's all he said because he was escaping you . He didn't wanted to dig his old memory where he was about to kiss you , it's not because he sexual attracted towards you but was feeling the same thing that you felt for him .
He tried too hard to forget you by accepting jisoo but in the end , he was in the same path as you but was lost .

He was ignoring you , with tears your temper started boiling , in force you took out your wrist from his hands and you bust out .

" o~ppa, don't tell me that you don't know how I felt about you because you were the one who inserted this feelings long ago into me , it's your fault , y~you are in w~wrong, not me " .

The pain was too much to bare as i wanted to loosen my chest with this heavy feelings , i was crying nonstop .

{Watching you cry this much , he couldn't control himself.}

I was inch closer to him , and he suddenly grabbed my wrist , spinning me round and slamming my back into the fridge door . He placed his hands beside my head . He face close to mine . My eyes locked with his , my heart is now threatening to jump out of my chest .

" why are you doing this ? Why are you making it so hard for me ?" He wishpers.

I know it was not right time to get mesmerised by his beauty but he was captivating for my eyes as my eyes travel down to his lips and they are tempting me .
I find every ounce of strength in me to not kiss him and telling by his gaze which was stuck in my lips I can say that he was also eager to do the same .

There's dead silence for a seconds . Both of us just staring at each other . The sexual chemistry was thick , undeniable.

Suddenly he grabbed me by the back of my neck and pulls me forward , crashing his lips against mine . I taken aback in shock . His kiss is rough , yet desperate . As if he's been holding himself back all this time .

I closed my eyes and wraps my arms around his neck , kissing him back with the same force .his hands roaming everywhere in my body as he never touched any girl before . The room was filled with breathing sound as we both were eating each others lips . His hands stopped on my thighs as he petted it , signaling me to jump . I do so and wrap my legs around his waist . He Clumsily walked towards my room as it was far from both of them . His nose still touching mine and relishing heavy breath.

We entered and locked the door while I was still on his waist kissing him nonstop . He throw me to the bed and hover over me as he leans closer to me , his lips bearly brushes over mine. We breath each others air . He closes the gap and presses his lips against mine .

He sits up , keens down as he made me do the same , we both were sitting on the bed facing each others. He came closer and gave me small kisses on my lips as his hands now slides back under my night gown and stopped between my bra , unclasping it slowly . The bend of the bra feels off my shoulder as he now pulled up the gown making the chills of the night touches my bear chest .

The lamp light was on and making it easy for him to take the image of my exposed chest as in embarrassment my both hands covers my breast, hiding it from his shameless gaze . His hand moved towards my chest and removed my hands off making my breast again in display . He cupped my breast and my core started getting wet with his touch .

Both of our heartbeats was clearly heard as we forget that we are siblings and about to commet a sin ,

He placed his hand between my chest and gently pushing ne back down . Forcing me to lay flat against the bed . He started kissing my jawline, and slender his fingers into the waistband of my underwear at the same time pulling it off with one go .

I lay bear in front of him , feeling slightly insecure as he still fully dressed.

" beautiful " that all he Said .

He continues placing wet kisses on my body as he makes his way down and stopped between my legs , spreading my legs further for him to excess. His breath dangerous hitting my clit as I was embarrassed and at the Same time needy for his touch .

He parts my folds with his figures and flicks his tongue against my clit . I let out a loud moan , forgetting about jungkook and jisoo .

He pushed one finger inside me and let's continue this in the next chapter .

=================================
A/n:- I hope you guys liked this chapter , let's see what will happen next ....will y/n understand the hints in her dreams or see chose the present .....and did you guys heard about the new BTS release " dynamite " ..I just can't wait , I think by the time it will come I'll be almost dead

I just can't wait , I think by the time it will come I'll be almost dead