15. sexual chemistry- II (18+)

My breath was heavy , my heart biting violently as I felt him shoving his index finger under me and looking at me while licking his lips in seductive way.

He works his tongue against my womanhood , sucking it into his mouth , lapping up my juices with intense .

My head lifting up and down intensely as my eyes opens with every flick of tongue. My gaze shifted to him as he was enjoying my moans which was living my mouth .

He moved his face away from my folds as his fingers thrusting me repeatedly. He smirked in between my thighs , his eyes staring at me .

I was about to hit my limit , until he suddenly pulls his finger out of me making me whimper at the lost of contact , an unspecified emptiness filling me up but disappeared as fast as his fingers brushed my swollen sore clit to shiver in his touch .
He hovers above me , his hands placed either sides of my face .

He crashes his lips with mine , immediately plunging his tongue in my mouth , swirling it around . I bury my fingers in his hair tugging at it lightly as my hip upwards, rubbing against his bulk .

I trail my fingers down his neck and chest , fumbling to undo the buttons of his TATA night shirt . I'm trembling at this point , overcoming with my sexual excitement.

I undo the last button and rip the shirt off his back , throwing it onto the floor . I don't waste my time and drags my nails down his back . He hisses in my mouth , his back contracting beneath my figure .

He pulls away from the kiss , his lips still brushing against mine as he flips me on top of him .

I dip my head into his collarbone , kissing , nibbling and sucking on his skin , gradually making my way down his body

I trail my tongue along the line of his abs , until I meet the waistband of his pants and boxers . I pull at the hem , and he lifts his hips in the air , allowing me to pull them down .

I pull his pant and boxers off his ankles , and throw them somewhere in the room ,
His hard huge length fell on his stomach as my head inches closer to him . I wrap my hands around the base of his dick and pant kitten licks on his tip , dipping my tongue into his full length . He hisses and arches his back slightly , closing his eyes , his head fall on the pillow . I felt his muscles and ads flex beneath my fingers .

He let's out a low growl as i started sucking his full length dick , bubbing my head up and down . His moans growing louder and frequent , his breath escaping him . He was to big for my mouth to fully fit but I tried my best to make him satisfied as my throat was hurting .

His hands slowly moved towards my head , lifting it slowing as he was controlling to not let the liquid out in which he succeed. He got up as he rolled me beneath him, kissing me roughly .

His hands ghosting my breast as he cupped it and with other hand touching my clit with motion , he leaned forward and licked my nippel as he started sucking it .
His tongue moved in circular motion against my nippel as he grabbed my breast harshly , pressing it few times he band backward , looking at me breathlessly .

Both of out eyes mate , it was like we were preparing ourselves for next level .

He took his position in between my thighs and I felt him pressing the tip of his dick against my clit , I let out a quick moan , dropping my head . He continually brushing his dick hesitantly against my folds as he was afraid to let it slip in . He stop himself at my entrance, still hesitating while his eyes locked with mine .

His gaze was making me embarrassed as I was laying there naked, same as he .

I was so needy at that Time , I let my hand move to his hand which was placed beside my stomach to make him know that I'm ok with it , there is nothing to fear because we love each other . " Oppa , I love you "

In reply he bite his lips and let his dick slip inside me which made me flinch in pain as he observed that and stopped " are you okey ?can you take it ? should I stop? " he throws all these questions at once as I moved my head signaling NO . If the boy is my love then I can bear this pain .

He slowly let his dick halfway out and saw blood on it , I don't know why but I saw him smile under his wet bangs which was covering half of his face but the smile quickly disappeared as he didn't wanted me to see it , *boy , I already saw it * .

" I'll go slow , okey , if its hurt then tell me I'll stop " his deep voice was so low and seducetive that he was giving me goosebumps. He moved slowly in inside me as my tight wall started to get adjusted for his length , I moaned in pleasure as I heard him growling like hungry lion .

He started thrusting slowly in and out as the pain turned into pleasure. While thrusting he leaned forward, right upon my face as my mouth releasing soft moans which was pleasant for his ears . He bant a little and placed his lips against mine and started kissing me .

I never experienced pleasure like this , my heart pounding against my chest as his thrust started getting faster and faster, and my womanhood about to explode as I felt , liquid coming out from my core making me know I just cam .

Suddenly , he took out his little brother and relished his seeds upon my stomach as we both breath out . He lazily backed himself as his hands move towards the edge of the bed , taking out the peise of cloth which was hanging on the edge , I don't know who's cloth was that but I definitely knew what will going to happen with that.

His hands moves to my stomach with that peise of cloth as he wipes the liquid away from my stomach and lean beside me , wrapping the blanket over our body , covering both of our naked figures .

I felt his hand half circled my tummy as he wrap his hand around me and his face buried under my neck , I turned myself towards him , taking him under my embrace and caressing his hair as we fell asleep without talking once .

_________________________________________

I wake up naturally in morning as my body aching head to toe , my gaze shifted towards the clock which was hanging on the wall as I saw , it was 6 AM .

Rolling my face towards the other side of the bed , expecting to see taehyung but the smile dropped as I saw empty space beside me . He left without letting me know.

My gaze shifted towards the table which was attached with the bed , there was one peise of paper half fold , with little humps I managed to take the paper as I unfold it and my heart skiped its bit as my world moved upside down.

《 inside the later :- y/n , I don't know how to tell you but just forget about whatever happened last night , it was our fault and my fault to commet this sin even after knowing the after affect . I lost my mind last night , I know after reading my note what you'll feel but Y/n , we can't continue. It's wrong, this feelings is wrong, everything between us is wrong and now i have jisoo, I'm doing wrong to her as well .
I'm sorry but we can't be like this because we are sibling 》

{ its became so easy for you to hurt me taehyung , but you know what , not this time Because now I'll show you , who I'm as your sister not y/n }

=================================

Imagine taehyung look like this