11. Jungkook

( " I want to be free , will you take me out , y/n" he said with low tone .

" but the guards , they will kill me if anything happens to you " I said with a bit concern for my life .

" no, nothing will happen. Please, I want to see the outside world ." He said with narrowing his gaze in sorrow .

{ I knew his power will make me die if I don't obey but I pitted him for being sick and stuck in the same place , even the place was luxurious but for him , it was useless.
He grew up with no friends but the only close person he had was his sister and me . So , somehow I knew how eager he felt to go out }

" ok " I agreed but worry was taking over me

{ it was mid night with festival lights when we were planning to escape , the deal was only for two or three hours after that we had to come back .
Being in palace, it was hard for him to go outside and the sickness he had made it more dangerous. I was alert

Somehow we managed to come out into the market street which was near the palace .
Everybody in that area , knew his authority so it was very important for me to hide him in which I succeed. Making him look normal like every villager was the best idea.

The whole night we walked near that market which was so beautiful because of the coloring lantern hanging on the streets . It was festival night with lots of crowds ,

He was walking with amaze in his eyes . It was like , I was not watching the decorations but his eyes which was sparkling so bright . I was beside him walking with the same rhythm but my gaze rotating everywhere .

There was on time when I stopped walking and my eyes stacked on one person . Tall , handsome, a total charming who was buying something on the shop . But what I didn't realize was I missed him , the one I came out with .

With panic I started searching but found nothing , I knew it was my last day . The queen will bury ne alive because the man I lost, was soon to be king .
I started walking in speed and got bumped with someone .

" sorry , I'm in hurry " I said

" it's ok " he said looking at me

I clearly saw his face , he was the same person from the shop . My checks was started turning red but it was not the time for that .
It was pity to leave him there , I wanted to know more about him . Something was really attractive within me . But then, someone called me from crowd .

"Y/n "

"Y/n"

I moved my gaze by recognizing the voice . It was prince . I was so relieved that I found him but only thing was that , he was gazing me with death glare .
Within a second he came to me and pulled me away from the crowd .

That person was still there watching me with blank face . I was so frustrated by not even asking his name . Suddenly he smiled from the crowd charmingly and waved his hands signing bye .
I was still in prince's grip but was blushing because of the man , the man who stole my heart . The unknown man whom I eager to make known )

(A/n :- all these short stories are stories which y/n ( you ) are watching in your dreams . Even tho , the first dream you had was in your past body but in this dream , you are only watching yourselves or evidencing every details that this ancient y/n is doing or thinking . In short you can see your otherself but your other self can't see you and the most importantly the faces of the Male characters are blur in your dreams so you can only listen or observe their physical fitures expect face ) .