22. Dark forest

" I'm going out " I shouted and step out of the house . It was nine at night and we already had our dinner . Even tho , he was silent all the time with a frown face . As he was super mad but I didn't let my guard down as it's not my fault to have jungkook as my friend.

Knowing that , jungkook was the only person I got when I was sad , him by my side . He never left my site , even he was so popular at college. So, how I suppose to cut off my relation with him ?

And within these months , our friendship grew as a bond and we can't break the bond right? I love taehyung very much and was not expecting him to say those things to me . But he did it , knowing all these years I suffered so much because of loneliness, the resist comments and so on has now stopped because of jungkook , he steps ahead to protect me when taehyung was not there , then how am I suppose to cut the friendship? There's no chance I'm gonna let go this best friend of mine and about the book . Taehyung was acting creepy , forcing me to get that book , telling me to keep that thing away from jungkook . But what he didn't knew , that I already gave jungkook as he was paying attention on me not jk at the moment.

Brushing all those thoughts away , I walked little farther away from my house . My steps took me into the dark forest were only dim lights of moon reflecting through trees and fire flys can be seen . I was not afraid coz I was use to this place , flashing the back light of my phone to got the clear view where my feets taking as I walked further .

I was walking peacefully, enjoying the beautiful ray of light as I walk pass the trees just like in a supernatural romantic novels where the heroin went inside the forest and discovers the hero as in form of wolf ....but my hero , he is not a wolf but a brat , who is upset with his heroin :(

I creeped out and stopped walking as I felt someone grabbing my skirt and not letting me go . I screamed out loud closing my eyes , without turning my head I shaked my skirt hard as it tore the skirt's end but I manage to escape . Running fast as I can without looking behind, getting myself into more darker Area.

I was so on my energy and afraid that I started hyperventilating and my energy dropped after few minutes later as I stopped. Grabbing my knees and inhaling the oxygen as much as I can . I looked up and realised I came far away from my house . Suddenly a sound caught my attention like someone caming towards me , crashing the dead leaves which are laying on the ground and that was enough for me to freaked out , I let my gaze rotate in 360° as my eyes caught two purple horizontal dots which were more like eyes , staring my soul in rang of half kilometer .

And the sound of steps were also coming forward as I close my eyes in fear and sit , hugging my knees , burying my face in between them and started murmure.

" y/n , your done now "

" oh god , Oppa , help "

" save me , please "

" Please "

" please "

" Oppa "

" hye , y/n baby I'm here . Dont be afraid " it didn't took minute to understand the voice as I knew who was here . I was so afraid that I quickly got up and turn my behind as I softly said in shaking voice " I was afraid "
And hugged him tightly as he took me into his embrace.

***
Jungkook P.O.V

Jungkook was having dinner when he felt his head becoming heavy , he went unconscious, his head hit the edge of the glass table . Suddenly his unconscious self became conscious as this time he turned into someone else / the other hidden side of his , his dark brown eyes turned into purple. He chuckled and his whole personality changed as his thin lips parted in form to speak something.

" I can smell her sent , out somewhere "

He paused and again started speaking

" He is not near ,.........Good for me "

" Y/n , you wait , JK is on his way " he said as he turned into dust .

***

Taehyung P.O.V

Taehyung was already falling jealous watching jungkook in your room , sitting beside you with that book . He knew, that book contain lots of secrets which he don't want to reveal as he knew the cons . He kept quiet during dinner, he was upset from you .

he heard you living but didn't replied . Time passed as he was about to go to sleep but in your absence he can't , he was Warid for you and just then he heard your scream as his otherself was now active .

He hurriedly dust himself from the room as he ran so fast that a normal person's eyes can't catch , spotting your sent he stopped behind you .

" hye , y/n baby I'm here . Don't be afraid " he hugged your small body as his eyes mate someone unwanted .

Taehyung looked at him with his golden eyes , his hands still wrapped around you as you started crying .
He creeps a smile onto his face has he looked at the guy , who was standing there watching both of you . Taehyung smirked at him .

***
Jungkook Was to late to approach you as taehyung was already there. He got more angry watching taehyung smirking on his face .

" Fucker " that's all he said before disappearing .

He appeared in his room as his anger was already on his nerve. He throw all games , the computer, everything that exists in the room on the floor as suddenly his purple eyes disappear and he fell on the ground .

=================================

A/n:- should I include another character