17. HURT

《 The heart wants what it wants 》

you plugged the headphones in , started your most favourite song " Good in goodbye by Madison beer " . It was 6 at evening the sun was about to down as you were on your way to go back home after an adventuress trip which was not so adventurous.

[ This morning you cried alot in front of jungkook as he took you in his embrace. You told him everything . About your dream , about the book and the weird bracelet you got . You told him that its glow whenever you came near him( jk) . Jungkook stood in shock as he also got something to tell you . The wired things which was going on with him too .

Both of you were outside the car , putting your butts on the car's front engine as you were conversing about the things which both of you recently experienced . You looked at him while he turned back and lift his white t-shirt up , his bare back was on show .

Your mouth opened in O shape , you were in shock because jungkook's back was covered in cut Marks, exactly like what you got in between your stomach , A Sharpe blade cut .

" I don't know , I never had any Marks on my back but recently when I came back in my bedroom after taking the shower , my back started getting burn , the extreme pain made me look at my back through mirror and I saw this " jungkook said looking straight at you worriedly.

You let your shirt up too , to let him see the same cut . His eyes widen in shock as he was so clueless . Little bit he knew , both of your dreams and cuts where related . They were linking up somehow .

Jungkook told you , that he wants to see the book and you agreed, but not today , as all of you will be tried after this long journey. ]

Jk was driving the car as you sit beside him , the sound of the music was to prevent the voices from behind . You didn't wanted to look at taehyung and for jisoo , you were madly irritated.

You let your head buried inside the phone screen , setting another song " Sea by BTS " . meanwhile , you didn't knew that your brother was looking at you from the front mirror as your gaze accidentally turned to it but in seconds, you moved your stare as you didn't wanted to see his face . You were already deeply hurt and didn't wanted to feel humiliated anymore .

But everytime , you look surroundings, your gaze accidentally fell on it ( the mirror), making it more harder for you to resist his glare .

Jisoo was still there . Locking her hands with him and talking nonstop . But taehyung was so into you that he kept on ignoring jisoo's senceless talk and restlessly looking at you .

All way , you felt uncomfortable because of that . Meanwhile, jungkook noticed it as he grabbed your hand and looked at you with cute bunny smile . He was so cute , you knew your friend is trying to smoothen the atmosphere which was created around you and you appreciated that affert .

As you looked at him and smiled which your brother saw , he(taehyung) left a quit gworl to letting you both know that he is not ok with it . Jisoo on the other hand unlocked her hands and saw taehyung's face which was already red .

" what happen? Did I said something wrong ? " jisoo said worriedly as both (jungkook and you) were only listening , not looking back .

Taehyung turned to jisoo as he smartly smiled and said " nothing " . Jisoo again locked her hands as she again started to talk nonstop .

whole way was filled with these type of kdrama as you were already tried of it .

The next thing you knew was jungkook waving his hand as goodbye to both of you ( you and your brother) and jisoo lived near him , so he took the responsibility to send her home .

After watching jungkook disappearance in the darkness of the forest , you lift your suitcase up and made to the door as taehyung followed you from the back . You felt him gazing you all the time as you were so angry and uncomfortable. You inserted the key inside the lock hole and opened the door's lock , let yourself inside the huge dark hall .

The whole living room was in dark as you started searching for switch bored . Blindly letting your step forward and end up bumping your toe on the wooden base of the couch .

" ouch , oh damn " you said as you bent downwards grabbing your toe in pain . Taehyung quickly rush to you as he sat on his knees and hold your toe from your grip .
But ignoring his care , you quickly moved your toe from him and stood up .

" wait , y/n don't be childes " he said worriedly.

" I don't want your sympathy again ,.............Oppa " you said as you started to walk .

Your toe was hurt and it was so difficult to walk properly but your pride was too big to be crushed as you started taking your steps forward but a sudden event , made you stop for further steps as You felt taehyung's arm wrapped around you from back . He buried his face on your neck from behind as his body was brushing with yours .

" forgive me , .................please " he said as his breath was hitting your shoulder making you shiver in his embrace .

" oppa " you started talking while placing your hands on his grip , " you already humiliated me alot , I don't wanna feel that shit again coz its hurting me " . Your tear fell on taehyung's hand making him raise his head as you pushed his hands away and nonstop , walking further without even looking at him while your tears flowing from your cheeks.

Taehyung was hurt because of your behavior but knew it was him , who messed up . He stared at your back and suddenly started walking towards you , his walk turned into run as he quickly grapped your wrist and spine you towards him . Smashing his lips to yours , crying as hard as you . Your back bumped on a wall as he pressed his body to yours , your hands was literally hitting his chest to make him stop but after so many attempts, you stopped as you also started melting in his lips .

《 LOVE RECOGNIZE NO BARRIERS 》

=================================
A/n:- I'm not confident about my chapters as I'm not getting any notifications.  I think the story is too boring so , readers are getting bored 😔🙃 . But I'm really work to hard to make it interesting n I'll doing my best 🥺.

Please here , check my new fanfic " the Demi human "

Please here , check my new fanfic " the Demi human " .