Momma's fault. || 1.

La'neya POV

La'neya POV.
Michigan Detroit.
2:34 pm.
September 27th.

"What you doing after school cous?" I asked talking to my cousin Cortasia known as Tasia.

"Going to the outlets with yo auntie." She responded.

"Yo momma." I chuckled as we continue to walk to the bus stop. She rolled her eyes then we saw Shawn and his friends, Leo, Noah and Ty, nobody knew Ty real name so people just called him that. Leo and Noah was like Ty and Shawn lil bitches, including everybody else they was so scared of them. For what reason? Don't know.

We walked passed them and Noah tried grabbing Tasia wrist.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She snapped as she yanked her arm away.

"Dusty ass." She walked away and we heard laughing.

"Shut the fuck up bitch." He responded.

"You anit go be saying that shit when I have my brother put yo favorite picture on a t-shirt." She turnt around and snapped back.

"Girl fuck his bum ass, they probably told him to do that radgey as shit." I said.

"G, they annoying as fuck!" She agreed.

At the bus let off. | 20 minutes later.

"Aight ima text you Tasia." I got off the city bus then pulled my phone out my pocket then turnt on music and put my headphones in.

I stopped at the corner store down the street from my house. I walked in and went to get Ruffles and a blue Twister. I walked to the front and stood behind the man that was in front of me. He moved out the way then I went and paid for my stuff.

At home.

"Well me and my kids leaving I can not and will not stay in this dangerous ass city!" I heard my momma yelling in the living room as I walked threw the door.

I turnt and saw her and my dad going back and forth. I was eating my chips then they looked at me.

"What?" I asked as I walked in the kitchen.

"Sit down." My dad told me. I sat on the living room chair and looked up at them.

"What I do now?" I questioned with a attitude.

"Nothing baby, we moving." My momma spoke.

"To a new house? Why? This good enough." I stood up.

"To a different state. Florida to be exact." My dad interrupted.

"And you agreed to this? We grew up here and you wanna move because Layla?" I stood up.