L.O.V.E . || 25.

Tampa Florida.
Skating rink 7:14 pm.
Leneya.

We walked in the skating rink after we paid and parked. They handed us our skates after we told them our size.

"Come take me a picture." I said.

I handed Shawn my phone and we went to a bench. I sat down and put on some more lipgloss then started posing.

"These cuteeeee." I said as I was looking at the pictures.

"Best photographer get at me." He said.

I let out a chuckle and we put on our skates

"Youn know nun bout dis!" Shawn said as Let me love you by Mario came on.

"Boy. Old school is my shitttttt." I said.

He stood up and grabbed my hand. We got on the skating rink and singing the song that was playing.

"You should let me love you.

Let me be the one to.

Give you everything you want and need.

Baby good love and protection.

Make me your selection.

Show you the way love's supposed to be.

Baby you should let me love you, love you, love you, Love you yeah."   We sung loud to eachother holding hands.

I heard my favorite song come on and I pulled out my phone and started recording.

"Go getchu some money and stop stalking my page. Cause im still doing good and all my bills still payed!" I sang and recording myself.

"Clam down girl." Shawn said interrupting me. I looked at him and scrunched up my face.

3 Hours later.  | 10:08 pm.

We was pulling out of the parking lot.

"You hungry?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"You know it." I responded.

"Fat ass. Whatchu want?" He asked

"Taco bell. 5$ box with the cinnamon swirl thing" I said.

He connected his phone to the bluetooth and I put on Yungeen Ace step harder. He turnt it up and started going fast. I put on my seat belt and started rapping the song.

45 minutes later. | At the beach.

After we got done eating we was walking on the sand and I had my chucks in my hand and he had his g-fazos in his hand. We was just listening to the waves and was talking and laughing.

"Boy yo giraffe looking ass." I said laughing.

"You really wanna play wimmie? I'm finna beat yo ass." He said before he got to chasing me.

"Come hereeeee! I gotta talk to you. For real." He said.

"Put it on god you anit go touch me." I said.

"On you." He responded.

I started jogging back to him and when i finally caught up to him he grabbed me by my chin making me look up. I snatched my face back and he grabbed it again and pull my body closer to him.

"Look. I know shit anit been the BEST. But I know you know, that I want chu. Ion know why you keep playing wimmie Le'neya." He said lookking me in my eyes.

"I mean. Ian really worried bout a relationship right now." I said back.

"I can tell. We both not, but ion want no other nigga having you while im in Detroit making my money." He said.

"And Ion want no bitch having you while im down here, waiting for you to come back." I responded.

He started cheesing showing his pearl white straight teeth.

"Can I get a kiss?" He asked.

I gave him a peck on the lips.

"Cmon na. We anit in 6th grade. I want a REAL kiss mfka." He said and picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He started tonguing me down and we was kissing with passion.

He put me down and we held hands and walked back to the car to go home.

"What Lil durk say? You bring out the side that these hoes anit get to kno." He said.

"Nigga. Polo G said that." I said laughing.

"Thats funny?" He asked.

"Very." I replied and smirked.

Once again he started chasing me.

======

TBC. Excuse any mistakes.