Bad B Birthdayyy! || 33.

Aw cause I thought whoever asked for a update said sum 😂😂🤔 , i'm jp love yaw❤️. 

2 days b4 Le'neya bday. || January 25th.

My alarm went off for my hair appointment and I was sooo happy. I was running around looking like my daddy.

I got up and got in the shower then did my hygiene.

I threw on some adidas basketball shorts and a gray shirt with a bonnet. My stomach started hurting so I went to the bathroom to throw up. I brushed my teeth again and ate some gum. I drove to the hair salon.

After the hair appointment I paid Lonzo and went home.

I sent the pictures to me, Cortasia, and Samone gc

Tasia 💕 : period my baby you look so fine 🥺❤️❤️❤️ .

Samone💕 : You really finna be 18 🥺! You look so eatable bae 😍😍.

Me: Thank y'all

I put my phone on the charger and turnt on Lil durk.

I got a imessage from my daddy.

Dad🙄❤️: I am going to be taking your sister with me to Tennessee after your birthday.

Me: Okay, but why?

Dad🙄❤️: I have an sister down there that want to meet her.

Me: Why we didn't know about this sister?

Dad🙄❤️: I did not want people coming after her.

Me: Okay dad. Be careful and have fun. Ima pack her bags tonight. I do need you to drop her off for my birthday dinner tho 🤣 .

Dad🙄❤️: Lady this my child but ok. Will do.

I resumed the music and started cleaning up my room. I felt the need to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and held my hair up and threw up.

2 days later. 11:00 am.

Shawn👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Mb. I couldn't be there for yo g day, but happy glo day my shawty ❤️💯

Me: Thank you 🥰🥰 & its coo.

Shawn👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨: Make sure i be the first to see the pictures

Me: gotchu stink💕

Forgot to mention. Me and Shawn made it official when he was down here.

I got up and brushed my teeth then did my face routine and got in the shower. After I got out the shower I did my hygiene.

I walked in my room with my towel wrapped around me holding it.

Simeon was sitting on my bed with a bag and ballon.