Jail time || 27.

Tampa Florida.
Next day. | 9:02 am.

Plamers Jail. | Breakfast time.

It was a loud buzzer that woke me up. I layed on my stomach till the brownskin girl jumped from off the top bunk.

"I advise you get up before the guards getchu up." She said. She grabbed her toothbrush and started brushing her teeth with the toothpaste.

"Ugh man." I moaned and rolled off the bed onto the cold floor which made me wake fully up.

"Here. This my extras." The girl said as she reached under the bed for house shoes and a toothbrush.

"Thank you. What yo name is?" I asked.

"Kimora. Yours?" She asked as she spit the water out.

"Le'neya. You can call me neya." I responded. I started brushing my teeth and she sat on the bed to wait for me I think.

"Whatchu in here fo jhit?" She asked.

"Some shit ian do. You?" I responded.

"Stabbing my baby daddy. He had another bitch playing step mammy to my son." She said.

"Damn. How long you in?" I asked.

"Shit. I been in for bout 2 weeks. Waiting on my hearing for court, and we go see from there of how much time I got." She explained.

I spit the water out and wipped my mouth off.

We walked out the prisoner door and into the cafeteria/game room since it was all in one.

"You can sit wimmie and this girl name Becky. Becky kinda coco, other then that if you think about talking to new people for the time you in here. Be CAREFUL everybody play both sides and 2 faced to get what they want and need out of you. Or sometime they make you they bit-

"Can you even fight jhit?" She asked.

"Naw. I can not fight." I said in a sarcastic tone then gave her a look.

"Be mad at the game not the player." She laughed and walked over to the breakfast line.

I saw a group of 3 gorllia looking bitches starring at me. I mugged them hard as fuck and got in the breakfast line.

3 hours later. | 12:15 pm.

I was walking in the cell cause I just got off the phone from with Londyn.

I didn't see Kimora in here which was kinda funny cause she either in here sleep or in there watching tv and I didn't see her in the game room. I sat down on the bed and just starred at the floor till the 3 girls came to my cell from earlier.

Kimora slide through the girl on the side making the girl look down.

"Is there a reason yall here looking like yall ready to get punched in yall throat?" Kimora said as she put her cup of coffee down.

"BriBri." The big girl said before charging towards me as I was on the bed.

She grabbed me by my hair and swung me on the floor.

"Hell nah. Anit no L's over here." I thought to myself.

I got up from off the floor and grabbed her by her hair swinging her into the wall making her lose her balance. I gripped her hair and started batting her in her face aiming for her eye and mouth.

I felt somebody grab my hair. I saw Kimora swing somebody against the sink. She started punching her in her face, she tossed her onna floor and let her hair go. She got on top of her and pinned her arms down with her knees. She started swinging and wouldn't stop.

The big girl tried getting up but I stomped her in her mouth. I grabbed the coffee cup to throw on her and before you knew it I was getting tased. I still had the coffee in my hand and it wasted on the girl I was fighting.

3 days later. | 5:49

Me and Kimora got kinda close since I been here. She coo and laid back but a hot head when she get mad. A mini me. She was currently in court and I was waiting for her to get back.

She should be back any minute and she needed to hurry up cause im bored as shit. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes then took a nap.

Shawn POV. | Back at home.

Everybody been cooling. Le'neya daddy started selling drugs to make some fast money. Me and Ty helping him since that's what we do back home and we use to it. Cortasia been off her feet and Simone been having Londyn. Nobody really know that we selling drugs, but it was either this or rob and kill.

It was 7 o'clock and I been waiting around all day for Le'neya to call cause I miss her voice. She said she got into a fight a few days ago and she met somebody new.

I was sitting on the couch with Londyn sleep next to me with her blanket. I heard a knock at the door and got up and got in.

"Who it is?" I asked.

"Simeon." A deep voice said.

The nigga from the mall.

"Wassgood?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell Le'ney- Who you?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"Shawn." I sucked my teeth.

"Simeon. Let Le'neya know I stopped over here." He let out a laugh and walked away. I shut the door and sat back down then got on my phone.

Everybody was out except me and Londyn. Ty and Cortasia at the mall and Simone at home.

I got on my phone and started looking for plane tickets back to Detroit so we wont keep living off Le'neya.

=======
Kimora. || she got a baby face 😂🥺🥺💕.

 || she got a baby face 😂🥺🥺💕

======

TBC. Excuse any mistakes.