Me time. || 8.

Le'Neya POV.
Tampa Florida.
November 8. | 2 days laters. | Monday.
2:17 am.

I woke up to my ringing phone, I picked it up without looking and answered.

I heard crying and that woke me up. I took the phone off my ear and looked at the phone it was Cortasia.

"What's wrong tasia?" I asked.

"I'm pre- pregnant Le'neya brooo nooo!" She panicked.

My mouth dropped and I didn't have words.

"Did you tell TT?!" I asked getting up.

"Nooo! She go kill me!" She cried more.

"Where is you at?!" I asked.

"Ty house." She responded.

"Soo what you go do?" I sat on the toilet.

"Abort it." She whispered.

"Fuck you whispering for? Look come down here early and you can sleep on this air bed." I said.

"Come when man? This to much! I don't even know how far I am!" She started to panicking and crying more.

"Ion know Cortasia, ima call you in the morning." I said then got back in bed.

"Aight goodnight I love you." She said

"Goodnight. Love." I responded then hung up the phone. I only been gone for 2 months and she already fucking. Might have to pop up.

My eyes started to get back heavy and I fell asleep next to Londyn.

7 hours later. | 9:24 am.

I woke up to Londyn on her tablet watching paw patrol on youtube.

"Morning." She waved.

"Goodmorning baby." I smiled and kissed her cheek. I got up out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. I went back in the room to grab my phone and I had 3 missed calls from Simeon.

I called back to see what was up.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Wassup what you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing just got up finna get in the shower, take Londyn to this daycare and go to work." I responded.

"That's wassup, you for real finna put her in a daycare? I can just watch her." He said back.

"It's good Simeon." I said.

"I'm on my way to get her. Get her ready." He hung up the phone.

He so demanding.

"Come on Londyn." I said.

She jumped off the bed and followed me to the bathroom. I grabbed her tooth brush, brushed her teeth and washed her up then got her dressed.