December 25th. || 21.

Tampa Florida. | Christmas morning.
9:34 am.
Le'neya POV

I woke up to the smell of breakfast food but mostly eggs. I got up from the bed & sled my feet in my nike slides. I heard laughter as I was walking in the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush from out the cabinet with the toothpaste and did my hygiene.

After a few minutes went by, I was walking in the dinning room. Londyn, Simone, and was at the island table talking while Cortasia was cooking.

"Goodmorning." They all spoke.

"Goodmorninggggg y'all. Merry Christmasssss." I replied.

"Merry Christmas to you too." Simone and Cortasia said.

"Merry Christmas." Londyn responded.

I sat next to her and hugged her head.

"What y'all wanna do today?" Cortasia asked.

"We can go to the mall, you know Santa be there and take a walk downtown." I responded.

"That sound fun." Simone said.

"Ya! Ya! Yaaaaa!" Londyn agreed with her hands in the air and tongue out.

I got up from my chair and grabbed four plates out the cabinet to help Cortasia with the food.

Hour later.

We just got done opening gifts when it was a knock on the door. Londyn was playing with her barbie dolls she just got and Cortasia was laying on the couch on her phone.

"I got it." Simone said as she got up from the couch.

She opened the door, I turnt around and saw Shawn and Ty with bags in they hands.

"Merry Christmas yaw." Shawn and Ty greeted and started handing bags out.

"We anit get y'all nothing cause we anit know y'all was coming." Cortasia said.

"Cortasia you the one who told me that Ty was coming down here but not Shawn." I laughed.

She start laughing. "Ian en go lie to you. I did get y'all some it's in the room closet." She got up and walked to the room and they followed her.

They came back out with clear bags of weed. They had it in the air bouncing it up and down.

"Ugly as fawk." I giggled as I recorded them on instagram.

"Y'all wanna go to da mall na?" I asked.

"Get ready." Shawn responded.

"Cmon Londyn." I said to her as she reached for my hand to get up.

11:43 am.

"How did y'all get around earlier?" I asked as I sprayed perfume on me while Shawn was sitting on the end of my bed.

"You look so sexc ma." He cheesed and starred at me.

I caught butterflies. "Thank you Shawn." I blushed and nervously responded.

"You still anit answer my question tho." I chuckled.

"The bus. Nosey ass." He responded.

"Don't get smacked." I said.

"Don't get choked." He smirked as I looked in the mirror.

"MaybeIlikedet. Come take my picture." I said.

"You said maybe you huh?" He asked.

"I said. Come. Take. My. Pictures." I responded and handed him my phone.