Play to much. || 9.

Le'Neya POV

Le'Neya POV.
Tampa Florida.
November 9.|Next day.| Tuesday.
12:34 pm.

I looked up to the door from the client hair I was doing and saw Londyn running towards me with black leggings on, fazos and a white T shirt.

She smiled and ran towards me with Simeon behind her walking with a diaper bag.

I started laughing. "What's thwt for?" I asked.

"We went shopping." She responded.

"I see you learned new words." I said as I braided the braid I was working on.

"Hell yea." She said back. I looked at her and she started laughing then up at Simeon.

"Aye, I just took her for the day." He put his hands up in defense.

"Watch yo mouth Londyn. Youn say no shit like that." I snapped. She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Here." He handed her her tablet.

"Here go the bag." He sat it under the counter and looked at me.

I looked up at him cause he was taller then me.

"Focus on yo braid." He joked. I rolled my eyes and turnt around to finish the braids.

"Aight y'all i'm gone. She had Mcdonald's kiddy meal." He dangled his hands.

"Okay. Thank you." I responded back.

"Mmhm." He left out the door.

4 Hours later.

Finish Product:

"Thank you boo." I said as she gave me a tip.

"No, thank you." She responded.

When she left, I cleaned up the area and sat down on the chair then got on my phone.