Reckless Mouth. || 16.

Brianna .🧡

Tampa Florida

Tampa Florida.
12:02 pm.
Le'neya POV.

I opened the door and saw the pregnant girl BriBri.

"Where the fuck is Simeon at?!" Bribri snapped trying to get in the house.

I pushed her back. "Not here." I tried shutting the door.

"Well he damn sho anit texting me back and this the last location his phone was at." She shouted.

Cortasia came to the door yanking it open.

"Who the fuck is you and why the fuck are you yelling?!" Cortasia snapped.

"Brianna. Simeon babymomma. Y'all must be his sisters." She smacked on her gum.

"Naw baby. You at the wrong house." Cortasia said.

Cortasia stepped in front of me.

"Byeee." She shut the door.

"Who the fuck is that?" She asked.

"Girl Simeon babymomma. Found out about the bitch last night. Fuck kinda shit that is?!" I explained.

"Simeon? Simone brother?" She asked.

"Yup." I said.

"He betta come get the bitch before we tag that hoe." She responded. I chuckled and went to grab my phone to call Simone.

4 hours later. |Anonymous POV. | NY.

I was sitting on the bed with the door shut. I heard knocking.

"Who the fuck is it? Damn." I complained.

"We sent Brianna to Florida and gave her the addres you gave us." Obey said.

"Good. Everything falling in place. When we get ahold of her, trap her and leave it to me." I responded back.

"Yes Ma'am." Obey spoke.

"Out." I said.

Le'Neya POV. | Tampa Florida.

Me, Cortasia and Simone was sitting on the couch laughing at a joke Cortasia made about brianna.

"Don't get me wrong. She not ugly." I said as I patted my chest.

"One of the prettiest girls Simeon put his dick in." Simone chuckled.

I started laughing and Londyn walked in the room with her tablet and a blanket.