Slide on me. || 6.

La'neya POV

La'neya POV.
Tampa Florida.
4:22 pm.
October 23rd. | week later. | Thursday.

"How was the funeral?" I asked Cortasia.

"It wasn't that many people there, manly his friends and family." She explained.

"How he looked?" I questioned again.

"The casket was closed." She responded.

"The hell? Why? The bullet was in his chest not face." I said getting confused.

"Ion know, but lemme get this crybaby ass girl." She said preferring to Tootie then hung up.

I walked in the living room and the house was finally done I just needed a rug for under the dining room table.

I sat next to sleeping Londyn and rubbed her legs. I heard a knock at the door.

I got up to see who it was.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Open it mfka." A deep familiar voice spoke.

l opened it and it was Simeon pushing
pass me.

"You did this yo self? This nice as hell." He complimented.

"How the hell you know where I live?"I asked shutting the door.

"I gave you a compliment." He skipped over what I said and walked around. I sat back next to Londyn.

"Thank you, but how you know where is live Simeon?" I repeated myself.

"I heard you the first time. Just know I got my ways." He said.

"Simone." I said.

"Hell naw." He lied.

"Mmhm." I replied. I grabbed my phone and he sat next to me and started starring.

"What?" I asked turning my head.

"Damn jhit, I cant look at you?" He questioned smirking.

"Bye. Don't you got shit to do it catch up on? This only yo first week out." I chuckled and got up.

"Yeah so, I cant come by to see my friend?" He got up and followed me.

I walked in the kitchen and got some juice out and poured it in the cup.

"Frienddddd?" I chuckled and put the juice back.

"Girl stop playing wimmie." He said.

"Pour me some." He added on.

"Pour yo own shit." I said walking out the kitchen. When I walked in the living room Londyn was getting off the couch.

"Come on i'm finna take yo hair down." I said picking her up.