In Town. || 20.

Tampa Florida.
December 23rd | Following day.
Le'Neya POV.

It was 6:23 pm which is my clock out time. I was in the car posting the pictures of the heads I did today.

Finish Product:

I started the car up, put on my seat belt and rolled down my window then pulled off

I started the car up, put on my seat belt and rolled down my window then pulled off. My phone started ringing, I looked at my phone and "Cortasia 🧡" popped up. 

"Yoo?" I spoke.

"Yeahhh, we need some shredded cheese for the nachos. Thank you see you when you get here." She said before hanging up.

I turnt on my music and went towards Walmart.

Hour later.

I was sitting on the couch with a plastic paper plate with my nachos on it in my hand watching tv. 

"Done Done." Londyn ran over to me.

"Okay Londyn deg girl. Go wash yo hands." I pushed her hands off my knee's.

"Come on. TT got you." Simone grabbed her hand and walked her to the bathroom.

I got off the couch after I took ate the last chip, I went to throw the plate away and wash my hands. As I was washing my hands I thought about Shawn. After I was done I went in my room where my phone was plugged up at and texted him.

Le'neya: yoo. 

Shawn: wsp.

Le'neya: wyd?

Shawn: nun cooling, at the trap w Ty. wassup ma?

Le'neya: jw. He still coming down here for Christmas? 

Shawn: he said "ofc my bm down der" 😂.

Le'neya: as he should doe. 

Next day. | 2:20 pm.

I was laying on the couch on my phone while Londyn was with Cortasia picking up Ty from the airport. Simone was at home so it was just me at the house.

Le'neya: how far yall is? bring me a donut.

Cortasia: ight biggy, what kind? hour away.

Le'neya: Chocolate. thanksssss love youuuu.

Simeon POV.

I was at the mall buying Le'neya a Pandora necklace and Ugg slides even tho we no on the best of terms. 

After I bought the necklace I walked to Ugg and went to the woman's section. I picked up yellow Ugg slides cause it'll go good with her skin. 

Simeon: yk what size yo friend wear

Simone: awwww u buying her somethinggg? so cute . i believe a 7.

Simeon: stfu and aight bet.

Simone: dont forget about me 😘.

Simeon: im not damn girl. what size you wear

Simeone: 6 😘😘 thanks best big only brother.

Simeon: see u got jokes.

I asked for a size 7 in yellow Ugg and a black pair in size 6 woman.

After I checked out I walked to the food court to grab a snack.

Le'neya POV. 

I heard knocking on the door as I was using the bathroom.

"Hold uppppp!" I yelled. I wiped myself then pulled up my pants and washed my hands. I shook them off then dried them on my leggings.

I opened the door and saw Cortasia, Ty, and Shawn. I felt and heard Londyn run pass me.

Shawn reached for a hug and I hugged back in shock mode.

"Ian know you was coming, where you go sleep?" I asked.

"Yall." I corrected myself.

"Couch and airbed, Cortasia told us you got one." Shawn said.

"Yoo." Ty spoke.

"Damn can we get in?" Cortasia complained holding her back.

Ty let out a chuckle. I moved to the side and let them bring they bags in.

"Here." Cortasia handed me my donut.

4 hours later.

I heard knocking on the door. I got off the dinning room chair and walked to the door. I opened it and it was a Pizza man from Pizza Hut.

"Who ordered some?" I asked.

"Me, me, me." Cortasia rushed to the door. 

I scooted to the side and went back to the dinning table with Ty and Shawn.

"So after we had ran out the sto, I saw that lil jawn and im like "Aye cmon er real quick" Ty said.

"Then you know my nigga Shawn wimmie and shorty got a friend. Sooner or later it got nasty that night, im talking real  nasty." Ty smirked and shook up with Shawn while they both laughed.

"And that, is how we lost the v-card at the age of 14." Shawn said as he was laughing and clapping.

"It anit en all that funny." I muffed him.

"You jus mad cuh-."

"Ian mad cause shit, gone." I chuckled.

Londyn ran over to me with her tablet in her hand. I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"Hey LonLon." Shawn waved. She waved back.

Cortasia started putting plates in front of us at the table with pizza on it.

"Tank you."Londyn said.

"Glooks." Shawn said.

"Thankssss." I said.

"Goodlooking bm." Ty said.

"Yall welcome." She replied.

=======

TBC. Excuse any mistakes. <3.