Fun time. || 12.

Next Day. | 3:09 pm.
Detroit Michigan.
Country Inn. (hotel.)
Le'neya POV.

We was just go get a hotel for the rest of the days we was here. It included breakfast, pool and a hot tub plus gaming room and gym.

Me and Londyn was sitting on the bed eating taco bell while Simone was in the gym room and Cortasia was laying down.

"Ouuu look." Cortasia handed me her phone.

It was a party flyer.

"What bitch? You can't go out." I chuckled.

"Don't nobody know i'm pregnant and I don't gotta drink." She rolled her eyes.

I handed her the phone then licked my thumbs.

"When is it?" I asked.

"Tonight at 9-1 am." She responded.

"Who go watch Londyn?" I asked.

"Dell." Londyn said preferring to Cordell.

"You think he would?" I questioned.

"Maybe. I believe he gotta watch Tootie cause my mama working a double." She explained.

"Call him and see." I said as I got up. I walked to the sink to wash my hands then it was a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Me." Simone voice spoke over the door.

"Why you anit take a key card?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"You wanna go out tonight?" I asked as she walked in the bathroom.

"Ta where?" She asked.

"A birthday bash downtown." I said.

"It don't matter, but lemme get in the shower i'm sticky as fuck." She pushed me out the bathroom.

"Damn bitch!" I laughed.

"Bad word." Londyn pointed.

"Girl boo." I said.

"He said he a watch her, at the hotel if he can bring his "friend"." She did the sarcastic hand emotions.

"That's fine. Long as they don't do the nasty in these beds." I sat back on the bed.

"Aight, ima call him before we go." She said.

I got under the cover and got on instagram.

4 hours later. | 7:46 pm.

I opened my eyes and got out the bed pulling the covers off me. I went into the bathroom to use it but somebody was in there.

Londyn opened the door while Cortasia was in the shower.

"Oh my god." I covered Londyn eyes.

"My child poor eyes." I walked her out the bathroom and sat her on the bed next to Simone.

"Phone." She pointed.

I handed her my phone and looked in my suit case to find me something to wear.

====

TBC . * Filler . Excuse any mistakes.