POV ideas

The next morning, I woke up to 1000 of views on my video a tonne of subscribers and more people on all my social media. I was so happy and thankful for Tristan. I had class at 11 so I just chilled until then. I had an hour class where we made notes and discussed stuff. Most of us couldn't be bothered because we were graduating in a couple of weeks.

When the class finally finished at 12, it felt longer than 1 hour. I got some lunch and watched Netflix. I then messaged Tristan

"hey. Thanks for the shoutout in the live yesterday. Loads of people have seen my video and have followed my social media."

"hey. Of course. No problem I want to help you." He replied

"shall we facetime and get started on a scrip for our pov's?" I asked

"yeah sure." He replied

"Actually, thinking about it zoom would be better. You can see what I type on the document then." I said

"yeah ok." He replied

I went to my desk, opened my laptop and sorted a zoom call with him. He answered and I got a word document up and we started to think of the script for our story. After a couple of hours, we had a good couple of scrips for different series. We then discussed the easiest way to record these. We found we could record them over zoom and post to a joint account on private and still be able to use it. One of us would film once part and the other would duet that part and we could change over who does what each day. We had a mix of our own voices and music.

We were talking about the plan when suddenly

"Beth dinner!" my mum shouted

"oh, has it really been 4 hours. I should probably go eat." I said

"wow. Doesn't feel like that. Yeah ok, speak soon." He replied

"I know right. Speak soon." I replied

We hung up and I went and had dinner. After I just relax. I had been uploading drafts that I had done through the day and I was planning to film a YouTube tomorrow. I posted on Instagram and it just so happened all the dream la boys did while I was on so I liked and commented as you do.

I relaxed and watched Netflix until their live and then tuned in to watch Tristan as usual and then slept after.