Graduation Day

I woke up at 9 as it was graduation day. Originally, we were going to have a virtual one but then as there were not many of us, they decided to do a social distanced graduation which seemed worse to me. We could see our friends but not hug them and we all had to wear masks that had the school logo on them.

I showered, dried my hair. I decided to go live while I was curling my hair and putting my make up on a bit like Heidi does some times. I ended my live after. I changed into my dress and heels. I put my gown on and went downstairs.

"you look beautiful." my mum said

"Yeah. Were so proud of you honey." My dad said

They insisted on some pictures so we took some before I got in Jenifer (my red jeep that use to be my brothers) and drove to school. I arrived in the car park and put my mask on. We took it in turns to get out of our cars and walk round to the football field all 2 meters apart and sat down in rows. I saw my friends and we all waved at each other.

Once we were all sat down our headmaster said some works to us and then our class president spoke. Then we went up in our lines and were handed our diploma with a grabber all having to stay 2 meters apart. Once we were all sat down our class keynote speaker spoke and then we all threw out hats into the air.

We then had to leave in our queues and were meant to head home. Most people did but some of us including me and my friends went and met up secretly to take photos together. I was the first to arrive at the spot so I just sat in the back waiting for them. When I arrived I waited a bit and the other 2 pulled up in their cars next to me. We got out and we all hugged in a 3 way hug. We started to take some selfies when some other cars arrived and it was other people from our school. They took some photos for us and we did the same for them.

The 3 of us then got in our cars and left but instead of heading home we went to our favourite spot that looked over the city. We did a photo shoot of us each in our dresses for insta posts. We then just chilled in the back of our cars. We picked up some pizza on the way so we sat in the back of our cars chatting, eating and looking at the view.

After a couple hours of us being there we all left and went home. I posted on TikTok and face timed Tristan

"congratulations on graduating." He said as soon as we went on

"thank you." I replied

"wow you look great." He said

"thank you. I did a photoshoot with my friends so they will go on insta in a couple of days." I replied

"awesome." He replied "so how was it?" he asked

"weird just us and a couple of teachers being there and not having a crowd and annoying not being able to take pictures with my friends at school but we did anyway." I replied

"oh, you rebel." He replied

"yep that's me." I replied

"must have been very weird not having parents there." He said

"yeah but they had it live streamed to them so they were able to watch anyway and at least we saw the school one last time. I'm finally free and can focus on social media." I replied

"yeah that's good." He replied

We chatted for a bit before we both had to go and have some food." I had dinner with my parents and then went back and changed into sweats. I removed my make-up and chilled. I watched Tristan's live as usual that night and then slept.