24 Hour Live

So, it's Monday 22nd June and that means Tyler and Dayne are back and it's 24-hour live time. I was super excited to go live. We had a lady come round and do manicures for all of us. Me and Heidi both got fake nails put on. Heidi went first and then I did. I got matte black with some gems on top and they looked amazing. I posted on my story what my nails looked like and saved it as I usually do when I get them done.

That evening during the lives the boys were still getting their nails done as mine and Heidi's had taken so long

That evening during the lives the boys were still getting their nails done as mine and Heidi's had taken so long. I showed them my nails and they all loved them. I chatted to my live, danced and sung as usual. We went till around gone 12 before we took our stans and lives down to sparkly and shiny so we could sleep.

For some reason, Dayne wanted to have his in his room so they could watch him sleep. Zach said no to begin with but he managed to persuade him so he took his downstairs and to his room.

I said night to everyone and went to bed as I was tired. I led in bed on my phone just watching TikTok's for a bit before I went to sleep. I woke up around 10:30 and just chilled on my phone. I got up around 11 and so did Bryan. I went downstairs with him to get our lives.

I went up to mine

"hi everyone," I said

I turned the screen to face me and took my phone off the stand. Bryan's live had ended. He went to restart it and had been banned for 7 days when he wasn't even live. Darius also got banned. So, he created a second account to hopefully go live later if he gets 1k.

Tyler came and joined us. I sat on the floor with Tyler while Bryan was in the chair. Bryan told him and Zach about his live being banned. Luckily he had his back up so he went live on that. I left and took my live into the kitchen to get some food.

I grabbed a pop tart and put it in the toaster and talked to my fans. Dayne then came in saying his live has got banned. He had received a warning while in the shower so moved his live and then got banned after. Zach then called a meeting so I had to put my live downstairs.

We had a meeting and Zach decided we would not do 24-hour lives any more because they kept getting banned. I ate my pop tart while having the meeting. I then changed and grabbed my live while I did my make up for the day. I wanted to stay in and chill all day but Zach wanted me to come out for some food with them so I did.

I put my make up on and then put my live back downstairs. I posed for screenshots and then put them facing the window again. I left with everyone and we went for some lunch. Heidi didn't come with us as she had some work to do.

We had lunch and then the boys went to the gym. Me, Mamma Mel and Zach went shopping. They got Bryan a blender as it was his pretty day and I got him some of his favourite sweets. We went back to the gym and picked the boys up and went back to the house.

Some of the boys had zoom calls so went and did then. Bryan got his live and went to the kitchen and I got my live and headed to the office. Me and Tristan were both alike in the fact in the week I had been here I liked the office the most. I started playing on the Xbox in there and then I was joined by Tristan. He played a bit with me and then we started watching some YouTube. Tyler came and joined us and we all watched videos for a bit.

We had to put our phone back for a couple of minutes while we had our meeting and then we got them and set ourselves up for the normal live. That night we all danced and had fun for the usual live. We ended them all at 11 and just relaxed. Me and Tristan went and watched a movie together. Its sort of becoming our thing. We always spend the evening after going live together. Whether it's having deep convos or just to watch some tv or a movie together it was our time to chill.