Day in the life

The next morning, I decided to film a day in the life quarantine edition so I went about my day but filmed as I did too then do a voice over it and upload it tomorrow hopefully.

----

Voice over :

Helloall my prince's and princesses welcome to my YouTube channel. I have decided to film a day in my life quarantine edition so let's head straight into the video. So, in the morning I wake up around 10 and I chill in bed for 1 hour or so just checking my social media as you do. Then I hopped in the shower and just let my hair dry naturally as I do my school work. I graduate in a couple of weeks but I still have work to do. So, here's me just doing that work. I had to create an essay about what I think the world will be like after quarantine for English.

So, I finished that and emailed it to my teacher. It's now 12:30 and I'm hungry so here I'm just making myself a ham sandwich and getting an apple, a candy bar and some chips as well as some water. I then went back upstairs and continued watching new girl on Netflix while eating.

Now I'm figuring out what to wear to film some TikTok's I change and now I'm doing my makeup. Let me know down in the comments if you want to see a makeup tutorial at all and I will film one. So, I just set up my ring light and here's some behind the scenes of me filming a recent upload. I spend 1-hour filming and now I am on a zoom call to Tristan working on a secret project with him for you guys that will hopefully be going to come out soon.

-----

Beth's pov:

"hey, just so you know I'm filling a day in the life so I'm going to show you if that's ok?" I asked Tristan as we entered zoom

"yeah sure, that's fine." He replied "they won't hear what we're saying will they?" he asked,

"no, I'm going to put music over it and do a voice-over," I replied

We started to film us talking for our pov for a couple of hours and some did take a couple of takes because we couldn't stay serious and ended up laughing but others we managed to get in 1. It was fun and we managed to get one series idea filmed in that day.

-------

Voice over :

After a couple of hours on-call to Tristan I am now having dinner with my parents who don't want to be seen so here's me eating. After I just change back into sweats and take my makeup off and chill. I have posted TikTok's throughout the day. I decided to upload a picture to Instagram tonight so I sat and responded to comments for 1 hour and then continued to chill.

Then at 10 pm, I watch the Dream LA live on Tristan's account and if you don't already follow these amazing boys you should I'll link their TikTok's in the bio as they are awesome. So, I watched their 2 hour live and the red room before doing my nighttime routine. Again, comment below and I will go through my whole routine. So, I read for 30 minutes to get tired and then I sleep for the night.

I hope you enjoyed the video. My days were a bit more exciting at school before this quarantine but I make sure to keep myself busy. please like this video and subscribe to my channel if you haven't already and I will see you next time and stay royal.