Life in Dream LA 2

The 26th was chill. Dayne hit 300k on TikTok which was awesome so we all congratulated him in the group chat as he had gone outside and was staying live until he hit it which he did. Then the next day we did something different. We went live at 12 till 2. It was weird being live during the day but was actual pretty fun dancing and chatting to fans and the boys.

That nigh we went to a party at the new hype house. It was fun meeting lots of new different people. I mainly hung with Tristan. Us both being potter heads we ended up putting people in the party into the houses we thought they would be in. It was pretty fun. We didn't get back till late and I fell asleep straight away.

The next day we were all pretty lazy. Me and Tristan record a cover as my mic had arrived. We spend some time learning the song and then filmed it. I thought it would be fun if we filmed a fun little music video so we went outside and with some help from Bryan and Darius we filmed a music video. We were going to go live as usual but we had some technical difficulties and didn't but none of us minded. Me and Tristan just went back to what we were watching in his room.

Then the next two days some of the boys fell ill so we didn't go live. Me and Tristan started talking about our next series we would do. We decided that since we now live together, we should make our joint account public and post on their and film together. It was definitely going to be easier. We posted all our series to the account and made it public and told our fans about the account and to go follow it.

I edited the music video and the cover together and created a thumbnail for it and then posted it at 6 on the 1st July and everyone seemed to love it and wanted us to do more covers together.

I had some zoom calls which was nice. I was kind of nervous when I got my first zoom call. It was only 15 minuets which was good. It was really good and nice. She was a 15-year-old girl who was really nice. It was great to talk to her. After that the zoom calls were better and it was so nice to be able to talk to my fans one on one and they could ask me advice without other people listening which was better for some people.

I also had lots of people buying t-shirts, sweatshirts and autographed photos of mine as well which was crazy. It was nice that people wanted something of mine. It was nice to sign it all and spray some of my perfume for them on the clothes. It made me feel closer to my fans and I loved it.

Then on the 2nd July we went live at 9 as usual. That day we went out for lunch all together which was nice when we got back, I filmed some TikTok's. it felt like I hadn't filmed in ages which was kind of true. It was nice to be back to filming some. I had to stop halfway through for a zoom call but that was ok as I didn't mind talking to a fan. That night we did the live differently. We were all in different rooms. I was in Tyler room with him and Bryan. I would have liked to be with Tristan but oh well. I did go and see him and give him a hug halfway through the live which all our fans liked and then left.

The next day I filmed some TikTok's and me and Tristan started to plan our next series and write the script. That night for live we were in separate rooms again and I was with Tristan and Chris in mine which made me happy. We had a fun chill live singing and chatting.

It was then the 4th July. I was excited because I always loved this holiday. I put on some shorts and a faded flag crop top on. I did my make up and had red and blue eyeshadow on. I walked out to the kitchen and up to the roof where the others were. I walked out and they all turned their heads and looked at me.

"wow. You look good." Said Dayne

"thank you." I replied

"yeah you look great." Bryan added

"thanks." I replied

I sat down next to Tristan

"you look amazing." He said to me

"thanks." I replied

We chatted while Dayne cooked. We all went live on TikTok and chatted then Zach came out with something

"ok guys I've got something for you to celebrate 4th of July. So, we're all going to play a little game. A jelly bean game." He said

We all took a jelly bean out of the mug he had. On the count of 3 we all had them and it was hot. The whole inside of my mouth was burning. I ran inside behind Tyler and Tristan followed me. Mel called us pussies but she didn't have one because it was bad. I don't normally mind spicy and hot food but that was just really bad.

I grabbed the milk from the refrigerator. And put it in a cup. Chris came and joined us in the kitchen and had some milk. We were all dying and drinking milk. Mel took some for Bryan and me, Tristan and Chris were left in the kitchen. Chris got the bread out so me and Tristan had some too and we finished off the milk. We then went back up to the roof.

I danced to some of the music sat down and then ended my live. Tyler stayed live while the rest of us ended it. I had some BBQ food that Dayne had nicely cooked for all of us. We chatted chilled and just had a fun relaxing day together.