NYC then back to LA

The next day I went to central park and vlogged and looked around while my brother was doing some work. I got some food while I was out and then went back with it to his apartment. They were both grateful and we all sat and ate it together.

That afternoon I sat and started to write out mine and Tristan's next series together. By that afternoon I had written loads and it was coming on well. I stopped by 5 and we all chilled and James cooked some food and we all had it and chilled.

The next day I introduced my fans to James and did a mini apartment tour.

"So, as you walk in you see three doors, this one to the right is the spare room and office where I'm staying." I said and showed them it

"then you have my brothers' room but I won't show you guys that for his privacy. Then to the left you have the kitchen and living room." I said and showed them

"ok guys this is my brother James." I said showing him to the camera

"hello everyone. I'm James, Beth's older brother. I hope you have enjoyed Beth's tour of my apartment and maybe I will see you guys again soon." He said

"aww that was great thank you." I replied to James

"yeah no problem." He replied

He then went back to work but was nice enough to do it in the living room for me so I could film in my room.

I filmed some pov TikTok's that afternoon and the we all chilled that evening again.

The day after my brother took me to time square and obviously, I filmed it, just him and me wandering around was nice. It was beautiful even in a pandemic with all the lights of the billboards. It was amazing. We stopped they're for some food outside and it was nice.

We then went back to his apartment and he did some work and I worked on my script more.

The next couple of days I filmed some YouTube by myself and with my brother. I also filmed some TikTok's and wrote and finished writing the script for mine and Tristan's next series and started writing the next one. I couldn't wait to show it to him when I get back as I hoped he would like it as much as I do. I filmed some more for my vlog.

Although I did work, I did relax and enjoy spending time with my brother for week off. I went live once on insta and enjoyed being on there for 1 hour and the people on the live met my brother.

I then had my flight home on 25th July so my brother took me to the airport and we hugged goodbye and would see each other next at Christmas. On the flight home I started to edit my vlog and wright some more of the next series.

Zach and Tristan came and picked me up as he was already home. Me and Tristan embraced each other in a big hug. Although we had been texting each other we still missed each other. We chatted the whole car ride back to the house and I told him that I had finished writing the series and started another one and he couldn't wait to read the script when we got back.

We arrived back at the house and I said hi to Heidi and mamma Mel, I put some washing on and then got the script up on my laptop and gave it to Tristan to have a read.

He read it and really liked it. Apart from a couple changes it was perfect and he couldn't wait to start filming it and neither could I. we spent the rest of the day planning when to film and chilling together watching tv.