Dream LA Prom 2020

The days continued and being in the house no two days were the same. One day we could be out taking photos and the next spending it on a yacht. No, literally we spend an afternoon and evening having fun on a yacht making TikTok's it was so fun. I loved being in the hose with the boys so much.

Darius went home for 1 month so there was 1 less person in the house and in my room. I had zoom calls, made TikTok's and YouTube video's and even managed to get all the boys to do one with me. I asked my fans on insta to send me questions to ask the boys and then I filmed it the next day and it was a lot of fun filming with them.

A trend started going around where people made sounds for creators and people made some for all of us which were amazing and funny. I loved all mine that were made. Because we were constantly busy me and Tristan haven't had a chance to talk about our next series. We knew what we wanted to do but haven't made a script yet for it.

The boys decided to surprise me one day. Everything started normally. It was a normal Tuesday. We posted in insta and had some food, however that evening I was condemned to downstairs and they wouldn't tell me why. They just told me to shower and put my prom dress on for some reason but I listened anyway.

I showered and dried my hair and then mamma Mel and Heidi joined me. Heidi curled my hair for me and did my make up as well as her own and we all chatted. I tried to persuade them to tell me what was going on but it didn't work. They wouldn't tell me anything.

I put my dress, shoes and jewellery on and Heidi did the same. Even mamma Mel was looking nice. I knew it was something for the live but I guessed it was a date night one. As we were finished before 9, we just chatted and did a mini photoshoot for each other and together. Then at 9:10 I finally saw one of the boys. Me, Heidi and mamma Mel were chatting when the door opened and Tristan was there looking handsome in a suit.

"We are ready for you girls." He said

"let me take your phone and put it on live," Heidi said to me

"ok," I replied and unlocked it and handed it to her

Heidi and Mel went upstairs and Tristan held out his hand to me

"my lady." He said smiling

I took his arm and we started up the stairs

"you look very handsome," I said

"thank you. And you look beautiful." He replied

"so, what is going on?" I asked as we got closer to the dining room and main floor and I could hear music

"you'll see." He replied

At the entrance, there were gold foil curtains. We passed through them to reveal the room that had been totally transformed. The table had been moved to the side and had a white table cloth on with food laid out over it. There were streamers everywhere, there were balloons in gold and white and balloons that spelt prom 2020, there were lights that had been strung up, there was a black backdrop with lights and a camera in front of it and stood in the middle where all the boys, Heidi, mamma Mel and my two best friends in their prom dresses.

I couldn't believe it. They had set up a prom for me. I was smiling from ear to ear.

"I can't believe you did this," I said to Tristan

"yeah well, I remember how sad you were about your prom getting cancelled so I wanted to give you your prom. I spoke to Zach about it and he said it was a great idea so here it is." He said

"thank you so much," I said hugging him

I then joined the others and hugged my friends. All our lives were set up on the side and were able to see us. I went over to my live and said hi to everyone and then we all started dancing.

I had some food and drink and was having so much fun. Then Zach stopped the music and we all stopped and looked at him

"ok, everyone. I hope you are enjoying tonight. I have a very special announcement. I am about to announce the king and queen of Dream LA's 2020 prom. So, without further a due by a unanimous vote out prom king is... Tristan b vibin." He said and Tristan went upstairs and got his crown.

"and no king is complete without a queen so prom queen is.... Beth prince." He said

I smiled and went upstairs and got my crown. On the main live.

"now please make way for the king and queens dance," Zach announced and he put some slow music on

We went back down the stairs Tristan holding my hand. We went into the middle of the floor and he placed his hands on my waist and I put mine on his neck and we danced.

"again, thank you so much for this. It's one of the best nights of my life." I said to him as we danced

"of course. I'm glad and same here." He replied

After a while Tyler came and joined us with Heidi, Chris danced with mamma Mel, Louise went and danced with Bryan and Kate danced with Dayne.

Then Zach put on some other music and we danced again. We took some pictures in the booth and checked in with our lives every now and then.

Overall, it was a great evening and we all loved it. We all signed off just after 11 on our lives. I hugged my friend's bye and they each went home. I then went and joined Tristan on the sofa.

"well, that was fun," I said

"Yeah, it was. I am shattered now though." He replied

"yeah, same. I think I might go change and then go to sleep." I said,

"yeah, same." He replied

"night." I replied getting up

"night he replied."

I changed and took my make up off and got into bed. I posted on snap and insta thanking everyone for the live tonight and hoping they liked it and that I had a great night. I then led in bed reminiscing the night. I so wanted Tristan to kiss me while we were dancing together. Tonight had shown me just how much I liked him more than a friend. I wonder if he feels the same and if so, why he hasn't done anything. I know he is cautious because of his past but I would never do anything like that to hurt him. I guess only time will tell. I think we maybe just don't want to make a move as it would affect our friendship.

------

Tristan's pov.

That night I laid in bed. I was such an idiot. She was beautiful tonight and I had done all this for her and I didn't even kiss her. I wanted to so much but with the lives, everyone else and my nerves I just couldn't. I didn't want to get hurt again like the pass as that shit hurts but I like her so much. I don't even know if she feels the same though and if she doesn't that would have been humiliating and possibly ruin our friendship. I'll just haft to see where it goes.