Life in Dream LA 3

I woke up on the 1st August and was so happy to see TikTok was still there and we were able to use it. We didn't do much that day but were all happy to be able to go live at 9 on TikTok. The next couple day we chilled and didn't go live.

Then on 4th August Dayne told us and his fans that he had decided to leave the house. Some things had come up so he was going home. It was really sad to see him pack his stuff in his car and leave. He was like a brother to me and the other guys so it was sad he was going but he promised he would come back to visit.

The next day mamma Mel was going to Ohio as she was maid of honour for her cousin's wedding on her birthday. Heidi and her friend and brother all went home as well this morning so the house was much quieter and fewer people in it but it was still a bit crazy as always with Chris and Tyler. We chilled, went shopping where Tristan brought a Pac-man machine. I helped him set it up and we both had a turn playing it and it was so fun. Because Dayne had left Tristan now had a room on his own. I was tempted to ask Zach if I could move into Tristan's room with him but thought it was better not to as I was ok in my room with the others.

The next couple of days we went live, chilled and made TikTok's throughout the day and wished mamma Mel a happy birthday on the group chat. We had a surprise organised for her when she got back for her birthday and we couldn't wait.

Then on 10th August mamma, Mel was coming home. We brought and wrapped presents for her, got lots of flowers and even hired a chef to cook a 4-course meal for us. We decorated the table and then all went to collect her from the airport. They guys were saying how the house was a mess and that they had had a cereal fight so it was everywhere so she wouldn't suspect anything and she didn't. she walked in and was so surprised to hear a playlist on for her and all the presents and flowers on the table.

She changed and put her stuff she had taken with her away and then came and opened her presents. She loved it all and thanked us and gave us all big hugs. We had arranged for some of her friends and family to come as well so they came and we all had our delicious four-course meal and we all enjoyed chatting and chilling all evening.

The days then continued, as usual, making TikTok's, talking to fans on zoom, chilling with the boys, posting on insta and going live every night apart from Mondays. It might sound boring but, in this house, no 2 days are the same, sometimes we went out for food or would go shopping or Chris and Tyler would be running after each other in the house.

For example, on the 15th of August, we all went paintballing and some friends came with us. Mamma Mel and Zach ended up just watching us but me and all the boys went and it was so much fun. Even though I got badly bruised in some places I knew they would be gone with time and it was fun shooting at the boys getting my own back on them.

The next day we went to a friend's house and chilled in their pool, made some TikTok's and took some photos for insta. Zach had decided we were going to be doing a Christmas live tonight which I was so happy about because I love Christmas and the songs were amazing. I wanted to pop home and grab a Christmas sweater because I hadn't taken any to the house with me when I moved in, luckily, I had drove to the place. Tristan came with me to keep me company. I drove to my house while everyone went back to the dream la house. I ran inside quickly saying hi to my mum and dad. Went into one of my draws upstairs and ground my favourite Christmas sweater. I then said bye and went back to Tristan in my jeep and we left-back for the house. An hour or so before live we informed our fans on insta and snap that tonight's live was Christmas themed. I enjoyed it so much sat in my Christmas sweater with fake candles on and light up presents set up on the table by mamma Mel and Zach. I sang and danced to the songs and just had fun.

After that the days and lives continued, as usual, talking to fans on zoom and filming TikTok's. Dom ended up coming and joining Dream LA because Dyane left and Darius had decided not to come back to la but stay in Florida with his family.