Exciting moves

That was all in May. I was shocked myself when I found out his real surname was Duke and not Blane. We all were. He had told me before all the fans knew about Darius moving in so I was the only one outside of the house that knew. He told me because we were so close now. We talk every day about work but also just about random stuff.

I make TikTok's every day and film YouTube video's and just try to grow. I knew I needed a manager so at the beginning of June I started conversations with Zach about him potentially becoming my manager and me possibly moving into the dream la house as well.

He had told me that he planned to be prince Eric so I decided to be his Ariel. I had a green skirt already but I didn't have the top or red hair. I had some colour hair chalk so I put red streaks in my hair and I had a white t-shirt, paint and a shell. I put the shell in the paint and put it on the t-shirt.

He sent me a picture of what he looked like and I said he looked very handsome. I then sent him me and he said I looked beautiful and loved my Ariel. I enjoyed the live that night a lot. I then posted on insta both the pictures the next day. People obviously asked if we were dating and as usual, we denied it as we are just friends.

When I heard about the date night, I was pretty excited. I went live while I got ready for the date night and told all my fans to join the live as well. I was wearing a pretty, short light blue dress and had my hair curled. Like the Disney live he sent me a picture of how he looked and I said he was handsome again. I then sent him a selfie of how I looked and he just sent back "Wow you look beautiful." I blushed at his response. I tuned into the date and it was a very entertaining night. Not a first date I would normally have but it was fun. Again, I posted the pictures the next day and again the usual comments.

I talked to Zach a lot over facetime. Sometimes with Tristan, sometimes on my own but in the end, we managed to persuade Zach to become my manager. I signed a virtual contract and he was my manager. We arranged for me to move into the house on the 16th of June and we both couldn't wait. All the other boys were cool with me joining dream la and I had properly met them all over facetime.

I started packing up my room into boxes straight away. I informed my parents and they didn't mind too much as I was still in LA and still going to stick with our deal. I was so excited to meet all the boys and Heidi, but especially Tristan as he had become my best friend in only 1 month of us talking. Also, it would be so much easier for us to film our next series.